Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Starting to notice a few issues with COMC

Something tells me COMC must have hired folks not to up to date on cards. Here's some pics tell me if you can notice anything wrong with them. My Last 2 shipments I got these:
    2007 Topps Co-Signers Changing Faces Gold Green #80A Chris Davis/Chris Henry #39/249

Now on this one they said it was a photo error and I let it go because it had the same serial as the one I did purchase. So I thought it was just me being blind again.
    Then in the next shipment I got this:
    2001 Fleer Legacy 1000 Yard Club Dual Jerseys #EGWD Eddie George/Warrick Dunn #67/400
    which they sent me this:

And the serial on that one is 284/400. So I asked for the right card and how to ship this one back. They gave me a refund instead. Which doesn't help me at all since the next copy of the card I bought is 3x's what I paid for.

Then there are these. No condition notes on them and pics didn't show any damage:

Star Tip on this one is bent

bent Dinged top left corner and bent dinged bottom right corner.

Really starting to think that they expanded too fact for their own good.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

I noticed the prices on the cards have really increased. I used to buy there all the time, but it is much harder to find good deals now.
    Collecting Arizona Cardinals

Quote Originally Posted by yumacardinals View Post
    I noticed the prices on the cards have really increased. I used to buy there all the time, but it is much harder to find good deals now.
    That is so true. Prices have raised on a lot of items. Kinda figured that though when they announced the change.
    Hidden Content
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

I used it once. I got my James Mungro Non auto Championship Ticket from Playoff Contenders which really saved my butt on my complete collection of at least one rookie card of every Colt ever produced in Playoff Contenders. Please, if you have the SSP short print PM me. Don't use COMC. Too expensive and the cards are sub par.

Prices did go up but shipping went waaaaaay down.. only $3.00 to ship no matter how many cards you buy. I was buying lots of 30-50 cards and paying around 12-16 for shipping before. I havnt had any problems with the new comc yet but I did recently get some wrong cards from Sportsbuy.com
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawks Fan View Post
    Prices did go up but shipping went waaaaaay down.. only $3.00 to ship no matter how many cards you buy. I was buying lots of 30-50 cards and paying around 12-16 for shipping before. I havnt had any problems with the new comc yet but I did recently get some wrong cards from Sportsbuy.com
    That is true but if the quality of shipping went down with the price. I can't really consider it a win.
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    They left a card out last package I got
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    They left a card out last package I got
    That's not good. Really makes you wonder if they do indeed Review the Packages as they say they do.
    Hidden Content

Since their agreement or contract with Beckett is no longer there, the people that sell their stuff have started to raise the prices because now you have nothing to compare it too. Before you could look what the BV was and then see what they were selling it for, all on the same line. Now, not so much. I don't go on there anymore. The quality has always been spotty cause they never kept track of that or mentioned it in the description. Dare I say the fad of COMC has faded?

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawks Fan View Post
    Shipping hasn't really gone down, they just charge you 25 cents more per card instead of spending that 25 cents when you check out to ship...
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast