Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A few new traders, and a few recent ones still available (Doughty YG, Dryden, patches

Most gone, updated on another thread.
    Last edited by kurri17; 02-06-2014 at 10:04 AM.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, Fuhr, MacInnis, Bossy, and Coffey as an Oiler primarily. Also Gretz(especially '90s inserts), Perreault, Dave Taylor, '70s-early '80s St. Louis Blues, 02/03 Foundations Signs of Greatness, 500 Goal themed cards, '70s Cowboys esp. Staubach, and '70s Kelloggs baseball and football cards.

Still available.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, Fuhr, MacInnis, Bossy, and Coffey as an Oiler primarily. Also Gretz(especially '90s inserts), Perreault, Dave Taylor, '70s-early '80s St. Louis Blues, 02/03 Foundations Signs of Greatness, 500 Goal themed cards, '70s Cowboys esp. Staubach, and '70s Kelloggs baseball and football cards.

Up again.
    Hidden Content

i like the sanderson auto.when you get time
    pm me the trade value you want for it and i'll see what i have for you.

Cmb bucket for the Sanderson, Selanne and Robitaille.
    I collect Jake Gardiner, Gilmour, Keon, Don Cherry, J Bernier Rask and Ben Bishop rcs, 03/04 Premier Jersey & Patches, 05/06 UD Ult Signature 08/09 SPA SOTT autos (wantlist)Hidden Content , 10-11 UD 20 Retro's, 11-12, 12-13, 13-14 UD CanvasHidden Content Tags: Hidden Content

Still have these for trade.
    Hidden Content

Still up for trade.
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I like the Lanny and the Dual GUed Jagr/Zubrus, what's book on each card.

The Lanny books $60 and the Jagr/Zubrus books $30.
    Hidden Content

Still lookin' to trade. Add Federko, Joe Mullen as a Blue as possible wants.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast