Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DenJ91's Items on eBay

Brayden Schenn Dominion ARP's including 1/1 Black for Sale/trade

Putting this out there to see what comes my way. I'd much rather sell it but will consider trading it. Looking for $600-700 SV This is one amazing card! I also have the /99 and gold /25 with amazing patches. Was going for the set but can't find the emerald with a nice patch.

Looking for High Ends of the youngsters like Hall, Eberle, Nuge, Seguin, and then Crosby, Stammer etc. Love Ice /99's and Cup ARP's. I will take a look at high end buckets. Thanks

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
    Last edited by DenJ91; 02-23-2013 at 01:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm sent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the 1/1 black has been sold. the others are still available though. after today's game, offers were pouring in and i got a very strong one. thanks for looking on that one though.

can keep the thread up though since the other two are up.

plus go to the sale threads, all of my schenn pc is up for sale.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jpdsportscards's Items on eBay

can I get price on /99. Thanks Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country

i really prefer not giving prices. i know some people don't like that, but i also don't like it from a selling standpoint. i'll know what i wanna sell it for when a price hits me and makes me go "ok deal". too low and i'll punch myself, too high and i'll lose negotiating rights. at least if a buyer says a lower price we can continue to talk. as long as it's not insulting, i never get mad at an offer. i have open ears. that's my two cents anyway. but let's not discuss it, and back to selling my cards.

really should check out my schenn pc in the sale threads. click on the link. i have some awesome stuff of his.