Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I have my 11-12 artifacts set here:

http://s279.beta.photobucket.com/use...%2011-12%20NFT

I even have now three Weber /15 on the first row, patches are pretty cool.

I lost all interest in cards recently so the set is for sale, if anyone is interested. It's sad.
    My cards: Hidden Content

Wants
    : 11-12-13-14 Artifacts spectrum, 14 Prizm blue/green/gold

That Parkhurst complete auto set is unbelievable. Amazing accomplishment. I am working on the Rangers team set and I thought that was a big enough project. I can only imagine how much time and money it took to complete the whole set.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1995-96 Upper Deck Electric Ice Gold #224 Adam Graves, #329 Adam Graves,
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Jersey And Sticks #SJ3 Mark Messier,
    2006-07 Sweet Shot #71 Henrik Lundqvist
    Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

This is the only full set I have, but I love the way it looks!!

Looking for: Erik Karlsson, Erik Karlsson, M. Zibanejad, JG Pageau, K. Turris, B. Ryan and Erik Karlsson
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

My only complete set
    Hidden Content
    Mike Weir and some other golf autos. Non sport autos, Big Bang Theory, Walking Dead etc
    No more TTM payments, so don't ask!

i completed this set within 2years of them being released and actually pulled the gilmour. For as much money as I spent on them then, i dont think i will ever move them lol
    Looking for:
    The most unique 08-09 The Cup Limited Logos that I can get.

Yeah, I'd be taking those to my grave :D.........those are AMAZING all together!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by kevhur View Post
    My only complete set

I've been working on that set forever heh..........do you know why there's only 2 dark blues?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Wow, those are pretty impressive. I couldn't even fathom trying to put together that Parkhurst set. Geez...

This is a fun thread, I'm going to do some serious scanning so that I can seriously partake. :)
    I've realized more than ever that I am and always have been, a set collector. All attempts to become a player collector have failed, and I have only recently (relatively speaking) started to collect my team more aggressively. I'd love to share some of my completed sets. Stay tuned!

That Parkhurst set... just wow. I mean, completing the regular base auto set alone is a monumental accomplishment that many traders have tried and failed in the task, but to complete the Captains and Duals on top of that... *slow, proud standing ovation*

And that is not to say that I haven't enjoyed the other sets posted as well. :)
    Set killers: 2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts: Hemsky (no inscription), Howe (Whalers) “1076 Goals”
    10-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25, 10-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Lundqvist-Brodeur /49

GO LEAFS GO

This IS a fun thread!!!!

I love this little set..........I had an extra Cujo, sold it on eBay for a whopping $6.00, when the guy received it he emailed me that it was such a cheesy card he'd just had to win it. I was stunned..........CHEESY??????

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast