Wife let me get a box of Captain C on NHCD in the USA

we stopped by Dean's Dugout yesterday on NHCD, and I spotted a lone box of Captain C sitting there, I hadn't busted any before, but I liked how the set looked, so I grabbed the box off the clearance table. Sorry for the gigantic pics, don't have a scanner, so I took the pics with my cell phone, has a pretty good camera in it though. here's what I got:

the gold /50 parallels:

Ron Francis & Yvan Cournoyer

base:

Wayne Cashman & Bill Durnan

Jean Beliveau

Auto's:

Barry Beck

Rich Middleton

Jersey Cards:

Trevor Linden Jersey Silver

Marc-Antoine Pouliot Junior Captains Silver

and I didn't even realize it was so short printed until I got home and checked ITG's Website:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Record Setter Captain with the Most Stanley Cups Silver Jean Beliveau /9

Everything's available, Not sure if I want to contact ITG about the Beliveau or not, The jersey window has some weird marks when they cut the box out, doesn't look "horrible" but on a card thats /9, I don't really like the minor damage
    Main PC: Zdeno Chara.
    Secondary PC: Dustin Byfuglien, Brent Seabrook, Duncan Keith, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, Patrick Sharp, Marian Hossa. Also interested in any cards that have Eric, Marc, Jordan, and Jared Staal all together on them.
    Tradelist is here: Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Deans is the best
    base wants/needs;Hidden Content
    Looking for 12/13 OPC Blacks

some nice hits. the jersey window i dont see being the end of the world.. however if it bothers you enough then see what they can do for you
    Looking for:
    The most unique 08-09 The Cup Limited Logos that I can get.

not a bad break at all!
    Main Wants right now: 2000-01 Titanium Game Gear & Patches, 1995-96 Pinnacle Rink Collection, 1995-96 Topps Home Grown Series 2
    Always looking for Kirk McLean cards I don't have.

Hidden Content

Not a bad box at all. Funny how I see it the opposite way - on cards with a very limited run, I don't mind a little damage (especially if there is actual numbering on the card), whereas on something out of, say, 100 or higher I want NM/M or better. The imperfections appear very minor from the pic.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Oh the damage isn't horrible, the inside top left corner is reallllly soft though, and it happened when it was made, so i just asked if they have a replacement for it, and now i'm waiting to hear back from itg about it. If it can be replaced then great, if not its still a great hit.
    Main PC: Zdeno Chara.
    Secondary PC: Dustin Byfuglien, Brent Seabrook, Duncan Keith, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, Patrick Sharp, Marian Hossa. Also interested in any cards that have Eric, Marc, Jordan, and Jared Staal all together on them.
    Tradelist is here: Hidden Content

Captain C on a clearance table?! thats an amazing find, this stuff sold so quick was hard to find any let alone on a clearance table lol, nice hit on the Beliveau!
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)