Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wife let me get a box of Captain C on NHCD in the USA

we stopped by Dean's Dugout yesterday on NHCD, and I spotted a lone box of Captain C sitting there, I hadn't busted any before, but I liked how the set looked, so I grabbed the box off the clearance table. Sorry for the gigantic pics, don't have a scanner, so I took the pics with my cell phone, has a pretty good camera in it though. here's what I got:

the gold /50 parallels:

Ron Francis & Yvan Cournoyer

base:

Wayne Cashman & Bill Durnan

Jean Beliveau

Auto's:

Barry Beck

Rich Middleton

Jersey Cards:

Trevor Linden Jersey Silver

Marc-Antoine Pouliot Junior Captains Silver

and I didn't even realize it was so short printed until I got home and checked ITG's Website:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Record Setter Captain with the Most Stanley Cups Silver Jean Beliveau /9

Everything's available, Not sure if I want to contact ITG about the Beliveau or not, The jersey window has some weird marks when they cut the box out, doesn't look "horrible" but on a card thats /9, I don't really like the minor damage

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Deans is the best

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

some nice hits. the jersey window i dont see being the end of the world.. however if it bothers you enough then see what they can do for you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

not a bad break at all!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Not a bad box at all. Funny how I see it the opposite way - on cards with a very limited run, I don't mind a little damage (especially if there is actual numbering on the card), whereas on something out of, say, 100 or higher I want NM/M or better. The imperfections appear very minor from the pic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh the damage isn't horrible, the inside top left corner is reallllly soft though, and it happened when it was made, so i just asked if they have a replacement for it, and now i'm waiting to hear back from itg about it. If it can be replaced then great, if not its still a great hit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Captain C on a clearance table?! thats an amazing find, this stuff sold so quick was hard to find any let alone on a clearance table lol, nice hit on the Beliveau!