Results 1 to 10 of 22
02-17-2013, 03:43 PM #1
WTB Cardinals GU/Autos/RC/Cheap inserts, Low-Mid End GUs/Autos of MLB stars, HOF,etc.
Hello. I'm looking to buy lots of:
1. Current or retired Cardinals Autos and GU in Cardinals GU (no Pujols, Rasmus, etc.). I'm especially interested in Cardinals HOFers (Gibson, Brock, Musial, etc.)
2. Non-Cardinal HOF GU (DiMaggio, Mantle, etc. is nice but will take low end in bulk prices too)
3. A few mid-tier star autos of non-Cardinals too if they're a good deal.
4. Cardinals manufactured patches, leather nameplates, etc.
5. Cardinals inserts of star players and RCs (looking for cheap bulk...like a dime each)
6. Cardinals Prospect/RCs (2012 Oscar Tavares, 2013 Shelby Miller, 2013 Trevor Rosenthal)
7. Low-mid end GU and autos of established major league players if they're a good deal
8. Cheap lower-end true-RCs of Bryce Harper, Mike Trout, etc.
I'm willing to buy in bulk to save you time and ebay fees but will be looking for prices that reflect those advantages (beats ebay).
I'd prefer a list with prices or an idea of %BV you're looking for, but I'm willing to look at buckets as long as you're good with the price range described above.
Thanks a bunch for your time and PLMK.
02-18-2013, 03:53 PM #2
Anybody interested in selling?
02-18-2013, 06:02 PM #3
how much are you looking to spend?looking for HOF Low-High End Vintage and Auto: International Traders/Buyers I now only ship on card values over $99 UNLESS we can work on an agreement about the cost. Hidden Content
02-18-2013, 10:52 PM #4
Mike- It really depends on what you've got and how good the deal is. I guess it's somewhat personal but I've got about $900 in paypal balance so it'd have to be a no-brainer good deal to go beyond that and in to account funds. I will say, though, that cards that retail much above $40-50 each would probably need to be possible PC fits for me (rare HOF/Cards stuff) since they take much longer for me to move at shows.
02-19-2013, 12:34 PM #5
I have these Musials and a Matt Holliday SP for $5.50 shipped:
2012 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Matt Holliday /250
2001 Upper Deck Hall of Fame Gallery Stan Musial G15
2012 Topps Mini Stan Musial TM-87
2001 Fleer Greats Stan Musial 109
2001 Upper Deck Hall of Records Stan Musial 84
2008 Donruss Sports Legends Stan Musial 20 Foil
2005 SP Legendary Cuts Stan Musial 76
2011 Topps Lineage Stan Musial 40
2005 Donruss Greats Stan Musial 76
2012 Topps Cut Above Stan Musial (x2) ACR-12
2011 Topps The Lost Cards Stan Musial 60YOTLC-1
02-19-2013, 10:56 PM #6
Might be able to move some of my PC stuffUpdated Photobucket: Hidden Content
02-22-2013, 09:07 PM #7
Jsrb- I'd try to sell these for 50 cents so I'd have to pass.
Lini- Worried about PC prices lol but can I get an each and lot price on these: Carlos Martinez auto/jersey, McGee auto, Tatis auto, Ozzie auto, Musial jersey, Molina jersey,
02-23-2013, 01:14 PM #8
Lini- Sorry for delay in reply. Sent PM.
02-23-2013, 11:55 PM #9
Look in the Up for Trade and PC sections of my bucket lots of stuff to start moving at 50 to 75% of BV depending on what it is
PM me to discuss further
Last edited by The Cardboard Fan; 02-24-2013 at 12:00 AM.The Cardboard Fan
Hidden Content - w/ Select Trade Scans
02-24-2013, 12:23 AM #10