Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't know why but sometimes when paying as "gift" sometimes PP asks the buyer if he wants to pay the fees or should the seller. Other times it doesn't charge any fees to either party. Either way, it looks like the buyer paid as gift and then put the fees on you.

Quote Originally Posted by dre2112 View Post
    I don't know why but sometimes when paying as "gift" sometimes PP asks the buyer if he wants to pay the fees or should the seller. Other times it doesn't charge any fees to either party. Either way, it looks like the buyer paid as gift and then put the fees on you.
    If you're sending the money within your own country there are no fees involved, going Canada to US there are fees but not much compared to a regular purchase. The sender chooses to pay the fees or have the other person pay them
    Hidden Content cmb=cook more bacon Hidden Content
    I collect Theo Fleury, Lyle Odelein, Gary Roberts & Dave Manson

When sending gift I believe the purchaser has the option. The fees on a CC gift payment are much higher than an Instant Bank Transfer or E-check. I learned that when making a huge lot purchase and entered each option to see the cost. The difference was significant.

The seller, absolutely. Factor in the cost of doing business into your asking price.

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post
    The seller, absolutely. Factor in the cost of doing business into your asking price.
    Agreed!

As well the buyer should take consideration of the fees the seller incurs while attempting to do business, in what it is they offer.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    Here is my Hidden Content My Photobucket is out of date. I am now fully uploaded to the SCF Inventory Manager!
    From the land of Rider Nation, and the Home of the 2013 Grey Cup Champion Saskatchewan Roughriders!!

ok thanks guys. just gonna have to charge it out. :)
    not griping just wanted to know where i should stand.

I always pay PP goods, before the deal is made usually the seller puts the fees and shipping charge together and usually it balances it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    If you're sending the money within your own country there are no fees involved, going Canada to US there are fees but not much compared to a regular purchase. The sender chooses to pay the fees or have the other person pay them

This! Plain and simple.
    I Really Need These Set Killers:
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Ales Hemsky (no inscription) /25
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Gordie Howe (Whalers) “1076 Goals” /25
    2010-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25
    2010-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Henrik Lundqvist/Martin Brodeur /49

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12