Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(47)
    Country
    See dre2112's Items on eBay

I don't know why but sometimes when paying as "gift" sometimes PP asks the buyer if he wants to pay the fees or should the seller. Other times it doesn't charge any fees to either party. Either way, it looks like the buyer paid as gift and then put the fees on you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know why but sometimes when paying as "gift" sometimes PP asks the buyer if he wants to pay the fees or should the seller. Other times it doesn't charge any fees to either party. Either way, it looks like the buyer paid as gift and then put the fees on you.

If you're sending the money within your own country there are no fees involved, going Canada to US there are fees but not much compared to a regular purchase. The sender chooses to pay the fees or have the other person pay them

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

When sending gift I believe the purchaser has the option. The fees on a CC gift payment are much higher than an Instant Bank Transfer or E-check. I learned that when making a huge lot purchase and entered each option to see the cost. The difference was significant.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The seller, absolutely. Factor in the cost of doing business into your asking price.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

The seller, absolutely. Factor in the cost of doing business into your asking price.

Agreed!

As well the buyer should take consideration of the fees the seller incurs while attempting to do business, in what it is they offer.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

BANNED

Country

ok thanks guys. just gonna have to charge it out. :)
    not griping just wanted to know where i should stand.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always pay PP goods, before the deal is made usually the seller puts the fees and shipping charge together and usually it balances it out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

If you're sending the money within your own country there are no fees involved, going Canada to US there are fees but not much compared to a regular purchase. The sender chooses to pay the fees or have the other person pay them

This! Plain and simple.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12