Thread: eTopps Classics

eTopps Classics

http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/viewset/67427

How are these numbered? I have the Marino and it is numbered on the back ETC6. Yet in all the checklists I see he is #3.

Montana (and I guess all the others) are also like this.

http://www.comc.com/Cards/Football/2...na3000/1067727

The back says ETC15 yet he is listed in checklists as 12.

Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    We have sub forum for each sport and any request or question is best to be posted in the sub forum so the staff that work on this sport can answer you faster. The main forum is more fo feedback and question on the inventory and not the cards themself.

Thread move to football forum.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

oh bother, sorry bout that usually im pretty good about that. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

No problem. I like to move them to give it more visibility for the right person to answer you
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

I'll investigate and get these corrected!
    Always looking for Andy Dalton & Tyler Eifert cards.
    Also cards of "old timers" Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries plus various other players. Hidden Content or Hidden Content
    Andy Dalton PC - 30.2% - 400/1324 Regular Cards (150/523 Game Used, 30/405 Autos, 14/35 RCs), 35/501 1 of 1s
    Tyler Eifert PC - 27.2% - 271/995 Regular Cards (131/407 Game Used, 91/470 Autos, 16/33 RCs), 5/351 1 of 1s

The original images and checklist numbers Topps used when selling these items changed when they actually produced the set. I know Elway is #2 and Jim Brown is #12. Every catalog i have ever seen has the wrong number by the majority of the players.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

Quote Originally Posted by cpalmerfan View Post
    I'll investigate and get these corrected!
    Wanted to add my Marino E-Topps inventory is still not right. If I add it as 3 will it move to 6 when corrected or should I wait?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

It will correct the number once it's changed. I'm still trying to get better info on these and how they were actually all numbered.
    Always looking for Andy Dalton & Tyler Eifert cards.
    Also cards of "old timers" Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries plus various other players. Hidden Content or Hidden Content
    Andy Dalton PC - 30.2% - 400/1324 Regular Cards (150/523 Game Used, 30/405 Autos, 14/35 RCs), 35/501 1 of 1s
    Tyler Eifert PC - 27.2% - 271/995 Regular Cards (131/407 Game Used, 91/470 Autos, 16/33 RCs), 5/351 1 of 1s