Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

Want a Good Deal on a Kirk Cousins Contenders or Black Auto! PP Ready!!

looking for either a Panini Black /99 auto or Contenders auto please.
    PayPal locked and loaded or can trade for it as well.
    I have an option to purchase a contenders auto at below the current Ebay listed BIN prices from one of the sellers but would like to find a better deal as they have gone significantly cheaper over the last few days.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cousins prices seems all over map on eBay over last few days. Up, down, then up again. Last 4 went for $48 dlvd, $45.50 dlvd, $32.85 dlvd, and $36.75 dlvd.

Not sure where you need to be but I'd do $37 dlvd. Let me know. Thanks. - Chris
    100% Positive Feedback on Blowout Cards Forum (cmurray928), Sports Card Forum (cmurray928), and eBay (sdnvmurray) on hundreds of transactions. When selling, all of my prices are dlvd prices of eBay averages of last 14 days. Any sales under $10 dlvd are usually sent without tracking unless requested. Most items are shipped next business day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol, I know, I think its just one of those cards where it depends on whos watching and looking at the time and who catches them at the right time. I actually got a guy willing to sell to me for the same price of 37 dlvd on the Bay and I just missed one at 32 or less. Can you do any better? See anything in my bucket for possible trade or partial trade?
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hear ya. In pretty set at $37 dlvd. I guess only incentive is getting from a fellow SCF member. :) I wanted $41 dlvd last week but all of the crazy prices seem to have made people wait. Anyway, if $37 dlvd works for a fellow SCF member, let me know. If not, no worries and good luck. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hear ya. In pretty set at $37 dlvd. I guess only incentive is getting from a fellow SCF member. :) I wanted $41 dlvd last week but all of the crazy prices seem to have made people wait. Anyway, if $37 dlvd works for a fellow SCF member, let me know. If not, no worries and good luck. Thanks.

Thats a good price. I sold a Cousins Playoff ticket for 50 before I realized how well they were selling.

@trueduckfan Good luck getting one though he seems like a very solid back up to become starter.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you see anything from my bucket we could trade for or a partial trade for? Little less PP would be awesome. If not, send me your PP addy please.
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent