Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast
    Just want to make sure you know but my hogan is also an autograph, you don't have it marked in read
    Hidden Content
    My New Want List
    Hidden Content
    Looking for any Wrestling Cards

2. Wata Photo
    Hey Bud
    Just wanted to make sure you got the card I had added a week or two ago, was wondering why only 18 of my 19 listed were on there, this card should also be added to my list:
    3. 2005 Jay Bruce Topps Chrome Red Refractor Rc #20/25 BV
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

I see you added my Jay Bruce as requested, when I typed it, I did not add that it was an autograph, so want to make sure I'm all square that it is an auto. Sorry for that :(
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Sorry guys, been real busy with work and kids, let alone ad 3 SCF reviews to get done before getting to this. I will have everything in the TM tomorrow night. again sorry for the delay...

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Sorry guys, been real busy with work and kids, let alone ad 3 SCF reviews to get done before getting to this. I will have everything in the TM tomorrow night. again sorry for the delay...
    Completely understandable. Want to make sure everything is right, and we appreciate you coordinating all of this as well.
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by nskrbec View Post
    Completely understandable. Want to make sure everything is right, and we appreciate you coordinating all of this as well.
    thank you
    I second this. This will be my 3rd time and each time has been great. Thanks again for everything you do

Just got home, got over a foot of snow. Unfortunately this is looking like tomorrow night now. Eating dinner then have to shovel. Sorry.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

next post please
    Last edited by will22clark; 03-08-2013 at 08:57 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Will Clark Super Collector
    PWE is fine but not without a toploader

If I can still squeeze in the last minute befor its posted
    My card is a 2010-11 Contender Patches Rookie Ticket 1/1 True 1/1
    Hidden Content
    Will Clark Super Collector
    PWE is fine but not without a toploader

Quote Originally Posted by will22clark View Post
    If I can still squeeze in the last minute befor its posted
    My card is a 2010-11 Contender Patches Rookie Ticket 1/1 True 1/1
    Sorry the submission is closed, please check the sticky tread in this forum for the remaining submission dates for this year...

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast