Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
    @patriotguy - just want to say thanks for doing these submissions. I just got a return "preferred" customer deal from beckett giving me a price of $10/card if I make a down payment now. No longer have to consider it a deal thanks to you. As far as the time goes, take your time. I have two kids and I'm a full-time student who just last week had to dealla with the storm that is now hitting you. We got 2ft. in Kansas it was crazy. Take your time and be safe.
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

everything has been posted in the trade manager

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Mailed mine out today
    Bears cards for sale: PM me if you see something you want!
    Hidden Content

Mailed mine out, DC# updated in trade manager
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

I sent mine out today as well.
    Always looking for
    Anything Byron Chamberlain(FB) Joe Bisenius(BB)

I don't ship to countries outside the US.

mine shipped today.
    the 11th top loader is for you Roger.
    Even I Don't Know What I Am Collecting At The Moment
    Too Many Projects...

Mine will be on the way bud thank you so much
    M JORDAN/KOBE/Barry SANDERS Super Collector Always open for trades
    Baseball PC Derek Jeter
    Always looking for Sweet Rookie cards of Everyone....Now Collecting Vintage Baseball
    Hidden Content

Shipped today priority mail. What type of turnaround estimate do we have here. I was unsure what day service was selected from becket etc etc. I'm in no rush, just curious so I know what to expect. Also, is there a way for us to check what they grade before we get them? I believe the few times I sent stuff out they emailed me and I was able to see? Not sure, but I thought that is true. LMK
    thanks again for all the work you're putting in here
    Skrb
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nskrbec View Post
    Shipped today priority mail. What type of turnaround estimate do we have here. I was unsure what day service was selected from becket etc etc. I'm in no rush, just curious so I know what to expect. Also, is there a way for us to check what they grade before we get them? I believe the few times I sent stuff out they emailed me and I was able to see? Not sure, but I thought that is true. LMK
    thanks again for all the work you're putting in here
    Skrb
    20 day turn around, and Roger will have a list of the grades from them before he gets them back!

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast