Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
    yes, day 1 starts the next business day after they receive it. 20 days is for business days only (Mon-Fri). Looks like March 29 is a BGS holiday so that won't count as a day.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

*Delete, nothing here folks.
    Last edited by shade459; 03-23-2013 at 11:11 PM.
    Top Rated Ebay Power seller!
    Hidden Content POWER Collector and FAN!! Project started on: 05/08/11
    Currently looking for: Eberle TRUE RC/RC Subsets I dont have!
    Check out my photo/trade bucket Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Mailed out this AM

RA039943592US
    Sweet, Thanks for the update Roger!

Also, if you want a pm reminder when subs come up post here to be put on reminder list

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Also, if you want a pm reminder when subs come up post here to be put on reminder list
    I will be gone here in the morning for the next two weeks on vacation, but put me on the list! :)

AAAAAAGGGHGHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I don't know why, but I'm so excited! lol I'd love to get a PM when subs come up here.
    thanks man
    I almost feel naked having almost 1/3 of my inventory sv wise out to be graded! Of course, I still have plenty more I'll submit for the next group grading, this is a great idea
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

I would love a pm when grades are in

The tracking # doesn't show any updates. Has day 1 started yet?

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    The tracking # doesn't show any updates. Has day 1 started yet?
    I won't know day 1 until it shows in USPS.com or I get the confirmation email from BGS.

can you put me on the reminder list for next submissions?
    Hidden Content
    #1 Oregon Ducks collector on earth!
    BRING ME LAMICHAEL JAMES CHROME AUTOS!!!
    /25 BLACK!! /10 GOLD!!!/5 RED!!!!

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast