Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Also, if you want a pm reminder when subs come up post here to be put on reminder list
    i would like a reminder for the next subs.
    Baseball - SF Giants, Texas Rangers, Yoenis Cespedes, Roberto Clemente
    Basketball - GS Warriors, Michael Jordan, Monta Ellis
    Football - SF 49ers, Dan Marino, "Super Collecting" ERIC REID
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by #1duckscollector View Post
    can you put me on the reminder list for next submissions?
    Quote Originally Posted by BayAreaJavy View Post
    i would like a reminder for the next subs.
    added

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

I can use a reminder as well.
    Thanks
    Always looking for
    Anything Byron Chamberlain(FB) Joe Bisenius(BB)

I don't ship to countries outside the US.

If the tracking # is correct the package is still in MA. Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    If the tracking # is correct the package is still in MA. Is that right?
    Probably not, it's more than likely not showing due to good ole USPS not updating their info in a timely manner. Happens during every submission I've done...

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Please add me to the reminder list as well. Thanks!!
    Always looking to trade, please take a look:
    Hidden Content

Looks like it was delivered today. Today is also a BGS holiday so day 1 as far as I know won't start until 4/1. Day 20 should be 4/26

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(31)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Looks like it was delivered today. Today is also a BGS holiday so day 1 as far as I know won't start until 4/1. Day 20 should be 4/26
    4/30 saturdays aren't a business day according to beckett, and the first day that counts would be the 2nd
    Please follow and Like my new Facebook page, fun stuff to be happening soon!! Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bradsholly View Post
    4/30 saturdays aren't a business day according to beckett, and the first day that counts would be the 2nd
    I wasn't counting Saturdays...

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast