Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

If it's going to only be in the $4.25 range for each card (I'm guessing thats what you mean here) I can probably come up with a few more cards to add, just need to find the time to check what else I'd like to send

It's still the same price per card. I was talking about the shipping rates that each member pays...right now it's looking around $5 to ship to BGS and around $10 back to me

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im new to submitting cards for grading but highly considering getting a few graded and eventually most of my PC. I have a question though, what is the best way for us to ship our cards to you and then to BGS? Do you remove them from the packaging we send them to you in? Ive heard they dont send back loaders, magentics, cases, etc. But I have a big fear of sending say a 1/1 in a card saver between to pieces of card board. Im looking for any suggestion that will help. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(31)
    Country

I send in semi ridgid holders all the time (for normal stock cards, in between cardboard) believe me it is almost safer than shipping in a toploader. as for thicker (jersey/patch, exquisite, etc) cards I ship in a toploader, only one or two to a team bag though (yes wrap these all in a team bag, never more than 2 to a team bag, usually with pack "decoys" around them. I sent a couple $500+ cards in magnetics, just because, I didn't care if I lost them as long as the card made it safe (they said they would return them, burt I didn't care, I used old ratty ones that had a ton of tape on them). Hope this helps!!

p.s. never had a card get damaged yet!

Im new to submitting cards for grading but highly considering getting a few graded and eventually most of my PC. I have a question though, what is the best way for us to ship our cards to you and then to BGS? Do you remove them from the packaging we send them to you in? Ive heard they dont send back loaders, magentics, cases, etc. But I have a big fear of sending say a 1/1 in a card saver between to pieces of card board. Im looking for any suggestion that will help. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just wanted to update with you bud I added 4 more cards to my list ty so much

BANNED

Country

It's still the same price per card. I was talking about the shipping rates that each member pays...right now it's looking around $5 to ship to BGS and around $10 back to me

so almost $20 in shipping total back to me? just sent some packages from a Hockey Box Break on TCC, nailed me for $48 with DC#, the prices on mailing are gonna kill this hobby! Lol!

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Please make a new post with them so I don't forget. Also did you provide years for the cards?
    Just wanted to update with you bud I added 4 more cards to my list ty so much

It's ridiculous isn't it...at least in the bulk submissions it's still cheaper for you guys even with the higher shipping.
    so almost $20 in shipping total back to me? just sent some packages from a Hockey Box Break on TCC, nailed me for $48 with DC#, the prices on mailing are gonna kill this hobby! Lol!

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes i just added them to my list an edit an yes years on too

SCF Rewards
    Country

I send in semi ridgid holders all the time (for normal stock cards, in between cardboard) believe me it is almost safer than shipping in a toploader. as for thicker (jersey/patch, exquisite, etc) cards I ship in a toploader, only one or two to a team bag though (yes wrap these all in a team bag, never more than 2 to a team bag, usually with pack "decoys" around them. I sent a couple $500+ cards in magnetics, just because, I didn't care if I lost them as long as the card made it safe (they said they would return them, burt I didn't care, I used old ratty ones that had a ton of tape on them). Hope this helps!!

p.s. never had a card get damaged yet!

Ok thank you. I really appreciate your post it helps ease my mind a tad lol.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(31)
    Country

Roger, I see you didn't address the previous misconception. What Roger mean is that when he ships the cards to beckett, it will average out to only costing $4.25 a person (not per card), also Just wanted to make sure you saw my additions roger

2005 turkey red #221 aaron rodgers
    2005 turkey red (white border)#221 aaron rodgers
    2005 elite college ties ct-1 kyle boller/aaron rodgers
    1989 score 270 troy aikman

also going to add these
    2011 topps chrome xfractors #25 colin kaepernick
    2012 contenders lamar miller #212 auto
    1995-96 fleer total "o" hot packs #2 michael jordan
    1996-97 hoops head 2 head michael jordan/scottie pippen #hh2

and this card as soon as I find out what it is!! help would be nice!!
    Last edited by bradsholly; 02-24-2013 at 07:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, id like to claim some spots. Will update with my list.

Edit:
    Card-BV$
    2010 Upperdeck SP Authentic Jordan Eberle Future Watch AUTO #281 189/999-$80
    2010 Upperdeck Series 1 Jordan Eberle Young Guns RC #220-$50
    2010 Upperdeck Series 1 Jordan Eberle Young Guns 20th Anniversary RC #220-$80
    2010 Panini Luxury Suite Jordan Eberle Rookie Patch AUTO #131 52/199-$135
    2010 Panini National Treasures Jordan Eberle Rookie AUTO #215 16/99-$150
    2010 Panini Crown Royale Jordan Eberle Rookie Silhouettes Patch AUTO #120 4/25-$450
    2010 Upperdeck Black Diamond Jordan Eberle Quad Rookie Gems GOLD #220 1/10-$N/A
    2011 Upperdeck Series 1 Ryan Nugent Hopkins Young Guns Canvas #C98-$100
    ADDED
    2010 Upperdeck Black Diamond Jordan Eberle Quad Rookie Gems RUBY #220 77/100-$80
    2010 Upperdeck SPX Jordan Eberle Rookie Jersey AUTO #195 373/499-$80
    2010 Upperdeck SP Game Used Jordan Eberle Rookie Exclusives AUTO #RE-JE 84/100-$80
    2010 Panini Limited Jordan Eberle Rookie Phenoms Patch AUTO #209 120/299-$80
    2010 Panini Score Jordan Eberle Hot Rookies #556-$30

Total book value = $1300

Return Insurance=Yes
    Return Signature=yes
    Last edited by shade459; 03-03-2013 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Updated with list

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast