Anyone going to bust some National Treasures Baseball?

Is anyone going to bust this when it comes out? It looks like a sick product. I am thinking about busting a case of it, but would like to get some other peoples thoughts. THanks.

2. Wata Photo
    It will be too high of a price tag for unlicensed air brushed cards,I wish they would get their full licensing back and were able to produce cards with logo's and full team names,once that happens I will try panini baseball products.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Just curious been out of hobby for a while until recently getting back in it but what happened to there license?
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

iam still on the fence on this one. i seen some of the hits and they look awesome. just dont know how hard will they will be to pull that,s all iam sure ill do a box just for the thrill so depends on how bad or good i do. or i just may buy the hits off of ebay. ;]
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

They look really nice this year but the price point just is a bit high for not being licensed by MLB
    I collect graded vintage Pre 1973.
    Currently PSA 1956 Topps Registry Set Rank#33
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    Just curious been out of hobby for a while until recently getting back in it but what happened to there license?
    Since like 2009 only Topps has had a full baseball license. Panini can use baseball players but they can't use things like logos and team names.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I decided to bite the bullet and ordered a case today...