Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allonblack13's Items on eBay

I hate PB...next best site to set up pics on?

OK, I'm done with photobucket..I swear that site frustrates me more than any site I've ever used regularly. Broken links, missing text, constant crashes...I'm over it...which is sad because I was really excited for their new rolling screen option but in a world of free, why settle for inferior products. So, where to next? If anyone has a suggestion for a smooth running and FREE uploading site, please let me know. Links to your set-up would be appreciated. Many thanks,
    Shawn

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

+1

I'm also sick of PB's "new & improved" format. It's no longer straightforward to use and is very buggy.

Flickr, Picasa, imgur, Fotki, imageShack, Pict. There are many free sites out there, but suggestions based on personal experience would be most welcome!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Postimage.org works well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

I have enjoyed FotoTime so far. Feel free to check out my setup:
    http://tinyurl.com/a4nus3p

If you have the patience for setup, you can use their software to sync the images from your HD to your albums. I'm still in a 30 day trial, but supposedly the software is still free after that time, but with reduced capabilities, none of which I plan on using, but we'll see if I change again in 30 days.

Cheers,
    reoddai

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

SCF Inventory :)
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm fine with PB, but Flickr is really good.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I am bias but SCF Inventory is the best since you know exactly what card it is, you get the cards attribute, you can filter a person inventury by team, player, rc memorabilia etc... Can search specific set player or what ever you want, sort them the way you want to see them. Use a text list, Text list with thunbnail or full image view. The only downside is if you do trade on other site, some will not want you to post link to SCF. But if you trade only here, it's free and the best tools to show off your cards. I have over 4,200 plus traders, imagine a member having to search a bucket type... They would get discourage. Also it's easy for me if I see three player he collects in his sig to go in my incventory make a search on each of the three player and copy these three link in a PM for him to look at them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (27) UCB
    Country
    See ultimatehockeyfan's Items on eBay

I think PB has taken away the option to organize images within an album which doesn't make any logic sense.
    Last edited by UltimateHockeyFan; 02-19-2013 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Spelling

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allonblack13's Items on eBay

I like the SCF manager (especially the search options...) but I still use other sites so I'm not sure that it's the best setup for me. I did like that fototime setup...so much faster than I'm used to with photo browsing haha.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I like the SCF manager (especially the search options...) but I still use other sites so I'm not sure that it's the best setup for me. I did like that fototime setup...so much faster than I'm used to with photo browsing haha.

That is really the main complaint I have on it but nothing I can do and SCF need the credit to host it for free. Also you do not need to be a member to view inventory, only to add cards. The big advantage of it is that search bot do pick up the individual pages the inventory create for each page. I made numerous trade with non member that signed up to contact me. Also maybe if the image did not have the SportCardForum.com on it that maybe more would use it as it's a great tools to generate list of cards and then member could make trade list on other site and post images. But we live in a world where trade site are afraid to loose traffic. Too bad we could not see the benifit of such a appliction for the hobby and has to come down to well it's a other trade site and can't post links...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast