2012 "Trade Upper Deck" redemption

I was just wondering if there was any new news of confirmation on who these are of. I know there was a lot of speculation of Luck, but just wondering if there was any new news as I still have mine and the date for fulfilling these is right around the corner now...
    ONLY looking for Vikings, Syracuse, and Yankees Autos and Patches.

Hidden Content

I heard from a reliable source that the trade card will indeed be Luck. Send that puppy in and redeem your card

Thanks. Only thing I don't like is that it says to mail the card with a sase. Really? My redemption is going to be mailed in a pwe and I have to pay for it as well? I guess I don't have anything to lose.. but I really think that's SUPER strange...
    ONLY looking for Vikings, Syracuse, and Yankees Autos and Patches.

Hidden Content

Luck signed a deal with lame press pass. UD has to wait for this to expire and then they can print their Luck cards without getting in trouble. Luck will 100% be in future Upper Deck cards

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteco3 View Post
    Luck signed a deal with lame press pass. UD has to wait for this to expire and then they can print their Luck cards without getting in trouble. Luck will 100% be in future Upper Deck cards
    I'm not into college cards but imo UD is alot lamer than Press Pass. UD has worse customer service, more redemptions, the same veteran signers in every product (can you say Bosworth), Uses Store bought jerseys in a $500 "college" product, and just to make a profit that have to buy out the college rights under lowly Sage< Leaf and Press Pass because they messed up thier deal with the NFL.. Kudos for Press Pass for buying rights to Luck and fighting back.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawks Fan View Post
    I'm not into college cards but imo UD is alot lamer than Press Pass. UD has worse customer service, more redemptions, the same veteran signers in every product (can you say Bosworth), Uses Store bought jerseys in a $500 "college" product, and just to make a profit that have to buy out the college rights under lowly Sage< Leaf and Press Pass because they messed up thier deal with the NFL.. Kudos for Press Pass for buying rights to Luck and fighting back.
    +1000000 Kazillion
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

UD still makes an amazing product and their newly released Sp Authentic is selling very well. For all the people that say 'college products do not hold their value' compare completed listings of sp authentic to topps and panini. Their patch autos are on fire. Press pass is just bland. They are the first to release but nothing special. Leaf may be the lamest. I noticed they do not have a college or NFL license. They have to block out the logos on the college uniforms. People actually pay money for a product like that?

Just so everyone knows... an SASE does not have to be a PWE. Get yourself a bubble mailer, slap DC on it, put $3.00 of postage on it, and label it to yourself.... Then place that mailer into a larger bubble mailer.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgehenryCollec View Post
    +1000000 Kazillion
    Seconded

Why does everyone bash on UD so much? Maybe they just have a special place in my memory dating back to chasing the 89' Ken Griffey Jr. UD Rc as a child.