Buying Andrew Luck BGS 9.5! Paypal Ready

Looking for true rookies of Andy luck 9.5.
    No messing around, paypal is ready
    New Updated Bucket!! Check it
    Hidden Content

300 dlvd

I trade by Current market value,
    I will not trade a card that books 300 that sells for 300, for a card that books 300 and sells 100.

Thanks for posting but its a short print luck. Looking for true rookies
    Hidden Content

I just pulled his Contenders RC base auto... but, its still raw, not graded... but I am already thinking of sending it in to be graded as it is a real beauty !!! do you have any interest in it raw or just graded? pics of it front and back are in my PC if you want to see it,PLMK
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

Would you be interested in the Press Pass Showcase /299 (base) auto graded? I expect it back in 3 weeks or so. Shoot me a PM and I will get back to you when it comes in if you're interested.
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 216/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

Quote Originally Posted by xposipx View Post
    Would you be interested in the Press Pass Showcase /299 (base) auto graded? I expect it back in 3 weeks or so. Shoot me a PM and I will get back to you when it comes in if you're interested.
    I usually steer clear of press pass. Thanks though.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dpono22 View Post
    I just pulled his Contenders RC base auto... but, its still raw, not graded... but I am already thinking of sending it in to be graded as it is a real beauty !!! do you have any interest in it raw or just graded? pics of it front and back are in my PC if you want to see it,PLMK
    Yep I'm interestd. PM me with a price please!!
    Hidden Content