Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shorty_bmg's Items on eBay

Buying Andrew Luck BGS 9.5! Paypal Ready

Looking for true rookies of Andy luck 9.5.
    No messing around, paypal is ready

SCF Rewards
    Country

300 dlvd

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for posting but its a short print luck. Looking for true rookies

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 22dpo22's Items on eBay

I just pulled his Contenders RC base auto... but, its still raw, not graded... but I am already thinking of sending it in to be graded as it is a real beauty !!! do you have any interest in it raw or just graded? pics of it front and back are in my PC if you want to see it,PLMK

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Would you be interested in the Press Pass Showcase /299 (base) auto graded? I expect it back in 3 weeks or so. Shoot me a PM and I will get back to you when it comes in if you're interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would you be interested in the Press Pass Showcase /299 (base) auto graded? I expect it back in 3 weeks or so. Shoot me a PM and I will get back to you when it comes in if you're interested.

I usually steer clear of press pass. Thanks though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just pulled his Contenders RC base auto... but, its still raw, not graded... but I am already thinking of sending it in to be graded as it is a real beauty !!! do you have any interest in it raw or just graded? pics of it front and back are in my PC if you want to see it,PLMK

Yep I'm interestd. PM me with a price please!!