Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    it seems you are pulling a decent amount of auto's out of the magic retail. What are the odds per blaster on the auto's out of this stuff?
    1:25 packs

Spuds don't stop your on a roll! haha
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    it seems you are pulling a decent amount of auto's out of the magic retail. What are the odds per blaster on the auto's out of this stuff?
    I just did a recount,I've actually bought 9 blasters which is 72 packs I've hit for 4 autographs which is realistically only 1 more than I was supposed to hit at odds of 1 in 25 packs.I'm 180 dollars plus tax into this product which would be 2 hobby boxes at my overpriced lcs.I've gotten 2 less autographs and no gu but I've also gotten 2 pigskin parallel's numbered to 50,so I'm doing just as well with retail on this product as I would've done on hobby boxes.I just took it upon myself to count the sp's mini's,the pigskin parallel mini's,all the other inserts and autographs,here is the list.

8 sp mini's
    2 black border mini's
    2 pigskin mini's
    8 1948 mini's
    14 rookie enchantment's
    12 magical moments
    22 supernatural stars
    8 charismatic combo's
    4 autograph's

I don't think 2 hobby boxes would've yielded that much,I could be wrong but I think retail is the way to go with this product.
    Last edited by spuds1961; 02-19-2013 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Added something.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

That RC autograph SP is a nice hit.

-Robert Lewis

Thanks MichiganMan,that and the Sanders pigskin numbered 01/50 are my best hits out of this product.

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Steve!! I Looked Through Your Other Threads Like I Was Gonna Do & I Think The Only Card I Was Wanting Was That Coby Fleener Prizm RC. Would Ya Throw In That Trent Richardson "Rookie Enchantment" Card & Could Also Use Any Of Your Other "Rookie Enchantment" Card's That I Could Use. I'm Gonna Try & Do That 1 Set Out Of It. I Don't NEVER Do Sets But I REALLY Like Those Card's. LMK So I Can Get us A Trade Posted Up My Friend.

Thanks, John

Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey Steve!! I Looked Through Your Other Threads Like I Was Gonna Do & I Think The Only Card I Was Wanting Was That Coby Fleener Prizm RC. Would Ya Throw In That Trent Richardson "Rookie Enchantment" Card & Could Also Use Any Of Your Other "Rookie Enchantment" Card's That I Could Use. I'm Gonna Try & Do That 1 Set Out Of It. I Don't NEVER Do Sets But I REALLY Like Those Card's. LMK So I Can Get us A Trade Posted Up My Friend.

Thanks, John
    I can send the doubles of the enchantments I have as I'm also putting the set together.

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Steve!! These Are The "Enchantment" Card's I DO Have.

LaMichael James
    Doug Martin
    Ryan Tannehill
    Robert Griffin III
    Luke Kuechly
    Stephen Hill

So If Ya Like Just Post Us Up A Trade On What We Like With The Deal. I'm Ready To Get That Luck Ya Have To Its Rightful Home. LOL

Thanks, John

Hi John going to be at the hospital all day as my wife is having surgery.I will pm you when I get home take care Steve

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM. That's an awesome blaster.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

Quote Originally Posted by pghin08 View Post
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOM. That's an awesome blaster.
    Thanks,Magic has dried up in my area,can't find anymore.I bought 9 packs of prizm today and the best I could pull were a variant rc of zach brown,a brilliance of larry fitzgerald and a refractor decade dominance deion sanders so much for my luck with that product.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast