Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 50/50

50/50

I graph the Kansas City Royals sometimes. I was wondering if anyone wanted to 50/50?
    My main PC Players: LUKE HOCHEVAR AND LOGAN MORRISON
    My Have List for Luke Hochevar. Hidden Content
    Interested in older Royals also like: George Brett, Frank White, Bo Jackson, Brett Saberhagen

lmk homser and gordon

Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    lmk homser and gordon
    Hosmer is an ok signer, but usually is one per. Gordon I only got him to stop twice and he is one per.
    Interested in older Royals also like: George Brett, Frank White, Bo Jackson, Brett Saberhagen

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Moustakas does he sign well?
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

I got him once last year, but he is pretty cool. Goes in the tunnel where he and George Brett are the only ones that go through there.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Cool I thought I had some Moustakas card but cant find them. If I find anymore Royals before I package yours up in the morning I will send them with the package and if you get Moustakas auto just send it back to me. If not no biggie still keep the cards. Sound ok?
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.

Ok, just remember no promises plus I'm sorry your card would have to go third in my binder I have a Bowman and a 2011 Omaha team set card that I need for sets but so you know I will try for your card.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Thats fine. Its no biggie if I dont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    Thats fine. Its no biggie if I dont get it.
    Do you have any other cards that I can try for you?
    Plus I have the first 2 spots in my binder for Moustakas filled for sets that I am trying to complete

ttt

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast