Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Organize images in new photobucket?

Does anyone know how to move and organize images in photobucket within an album? Can't seem to figure it out compared to the old and better photobucket.

Thanks in advance.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content l Hidden Content Majorly collecting Steven Stamkos (451 unique cards)
    Also looking true rookies that I need of Lightning players

I can't too. I send them a question, but no replies yet. Last time, they send me a generate ™™™™ty answer with the advantages of the new look (witch is terrible) and after that I received an email asking me to evaluate their service. I can't believe that.
    My cards: Hidden Content

Wants
    : 11-12-13-14 Artifacts spectrum, 14 Prizm blue/green/gold

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (62)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    This might work for you:
    If you go under "user settings" and then "Albums" you can select how you would like for new albums to be sorted and can click the box that says "Sort all existing albums the same way". Its not as easy to organize as it used to be but it seems like nothing about the new photobucket is as easy as it used to be.

You might want to also check this thread as there are quite a few tips and tricks people have learned about the new photobucket.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...OTOBUCKET!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Collecting: Boone Jenner, 1978-79 Topps, Columbus Blue Jackets

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth View Post
    I can't too. I send them a question, but no replies yet. Last time, they send me a generate ™™™™ty answer with the advantages of the new look (witch is terrible) and after that I received an email asking me to evaluate their service. I can't believe that.
    Yeah they aren't too helpful. Some of my images aren't even showing up when I click on them but the thumbnail is still there. Might just switch to the SCF inventory or try another site.

Quote Originally Posted by ginx86 View Post
    This might work for you:
    If you go under "user settings" and then "Albums" you can select how you would like for new albums to be sorted and can click the box that says "Sort all existing albums the same way". Its not as easy to organize as it used to be but it seems like nothing about the new photobucket is as easy as it used to be.

You might want to also check this thread as there are quite a few tips and tricks people have learned about the new photobucket.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...OTOBUCKET!!!!!
    Thanks for the help and it helped for the most part, but like I said above some of my images aren't even showing up now so might as well start over.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content l Hidden Content Majorly collecting Steven Stamkos (451 unique cards)
    Also looking true rookies that I need of Lightning players

same problem here... i held out for a long time on the old photobucket for this issue and may other usability issues... if anyone has the solution, let us know!

I saw somewhere on photobucket that there would be a way to organize them however you wanted "coming soon"

You cannot reorder within an album, yet... It's kind of annoying I don't know why they didn't keep that functionality with the beta...
    LOOKING FOR:
    The Cup Limited Logos & Ultimate Premium Patches (all years) of all Leaf players
    Hard Signed Autos (SPA SOTT, Ultimate Signatures)
    Ian White cards that I don't have --- Hidden Content
    Hidden Content --- Hidden Content

How do you post images on the forum with the new PB?

With the old one, I would just rick click on the image and go to "view image" and then it would give me the direct link to the picture.

Now if you go "in to" the image's link, everything is in slideshow format and the right click doesn't bring up anything to view just the individual image.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces/Canada Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs/RCs, Mike Murphy (BTP + YG excl.), 08/09 BD GUJ K. Lehtonen, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, E. Etem #'d RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateHockeyFan View Post
    ................. but like I said above some of my images aren't even showing up now so might as well start over.

I haven't had THAT problem and I have 10,000+ images so far. What I DO have is an a sub-album and 4 sub-sub-albums that I can see in the upload menu but not in my library...................
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleury14 View Post
    How do you post images on the forum with the new PB?

With the old one, I would just rick click on the image and go to "view image" and then it would give me the direct link to the picture.

Now if you go "in to" the image's link, everything is in slideshow format and the right click doesn't bring up anything to view just the individual image.

Click on your user name on the main page, then click on user settings.

Click on Albums in blue up near the top

Scroll down to and click the box Turn On Easy Linking Mode

Hit Save

All of your link info willl be below each picture on your page now :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast