Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a resale lot

As the title states looking for a nice resale lot. I am getting my taxes on Wed and will have a decent chunk to spend. I am not looking for ebay prices. I am looking for below ebay prices. I need room to make something off them and not go into the hole. I have around 4-500 to spend. Let me know what you have. I will have money Wed morning as my taxes should be direct deposit by then.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

bump - nobody wants to sale anything? I have plenty of money
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

bump - made a nice deal on a basketball lot, would like to pickup a nice football lot to resale. If not will go on ebay and find one.
    Hidden Content

what % are you looking to buy at?
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

depends on what you have an what your wanting to let it go for. Fees on the bay have became stupid.
    Hidden Content

Its weds day you get your money
    LOOKING FOR 2007 MICHEAL VICK REFRACTOR TC111 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********* READ THIS *******
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

yep - got a resale lot?
    Hidden Content

Hey, check out my updated list, I provided a link below, also my bucket is up to date and easy to navigate, no sub albums or anything, PLMK if you see anything you have interest in, I just got back into the hobby after money troubles forced me to sell now I need paypal to keep new stuff coming in! PLMK if you have interest in anything,I gotta work 4:00 - close EST time but I will check this out as soon as I get home if I dont here from you before I leave, Thanks!!!

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...st-and-bucket-!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

Collecting anything Green Bay, RC Auto, and anything that catches my eye.

Photobucket: Hidden Content

bump - still looking Please have scans and price. Not looking for ebay looking for under. Thanks
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast