Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe on some products on the back of the pack that packs with a memoribilia card may contain less cards.....

Yes, you are right about that. It does say that on the pack they sent me. Guess I have to read the fine print on packs of hockey cards now That info should be on the front otherwise....well I'll just leave it at that. They were nice enough to send me something.

I emailed UD and asked them if it was normal that a pack of these cards only have 3 cards. They didn't answer the question, they just opened up a case and asked me to send in the stuff I described. Lucky me I guess.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Swatch on that card.

Yes it is!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I fully agree with the op, if ud/panini wants to decrease the amount because of a hit then they should put "you will get on average x cards"

Thanks for Your support! Yeah it should be clearer somehow, not 4 on the front in bigger lettering and then maybe 3 on the back in small lettering.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dvo727's Items on eBay

I usually just hand out base in all my eBay sales for safe packaging...

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'd say that makes up for not getting a base card.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good for you. Hey whats the numbering on the card cause it looks like its an error. 81/24 ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow! This has to be the dumbest post I have ever read. Shame on you for taking advantage of a quality control department over such a stupid issue. Posts like this make me sick,guys bragging about their rip-offs and successful scams.

I currently have two outstanding product complaints with UD, real issues with products. It really hurts legitimate complaints and concerns when the company is handing out freebies to guys like this who complain for nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dvo727's Items on eBay

Wow! This has to be the dumbest post I have ever read. Shame on you for taking advantage of a quality control department over such a stupid issue. Posts like this make me sick,guys bragging about their rip-offs and successful scams.

I currently have two outstanding product complaints with UD, real issues with products. It really hurts legitimate complaints and concerns when the company is handing out freebies to guys like this who complain for nothing.

Like suing Subway because you got an 11-inch 'footlong'.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (64)
    Country

Yes, you are right about that. It does say that on the pack they sent me. Guess I have to read the fine print on packs of hockey cards now That info should be on the front otherwise....well I'll just leave it at that. They were nice enough to send me something.

I emailed UD and asked them if it was normal that a pack of these cards only have 3 cards. They didn't answer the question, they just opened up a case and asked me to send in the stuff I described. Lucky me I guess.

shame on you...and I'll juts leave it at that

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugehitter31's Items on eBay

Next time I hope you get your 4 base cards. Even 5. Save the hits for me. I got 3 cards in a pack of SP game used (usually 5 per pack) but it had a triple team Canada fabric card. Not an outstanding hit but Ill take it over 4 base cards and a single fabric anyday. If I could I would buy packs with zero base cards.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast