Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst call ever?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

Worst call ever?

So the in game call was the Nashville guy played the puck into his own zone? You be the judge, Brad.

Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

I guess you can't really say terrible call, more like worst "lack" of call ever! :P
    Barry Trotz was going to lose his mind

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I was in a hurry and then once I posted it thought "I should have changed that to no call" lol. Blows my mind and if that's not offsides? I guess we will see a lot more scoring in the future!

SCF Rewards
    Country

wrong forum unless you have knowledge of that play making its way onto a hockey card

and what goes around comes around
    go to :20 left in the video to see the injustice of 6 days ago
    http://video.tsn.ca/?dl=main/latest/1/0/863019/clip/0

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

Man, that call in some ways, could be said to cost the Predators the game!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know that deflecting pucks would still be considered offsides, but since it deflected off both of the players would that be considered playing it in your own zone and not considered offsides?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know that deflecting pucks would still be considered offsides, but since it deflected off both of the players would that be considered playing it in your own zone and not considered offsides?

IDK dude? I would consider playing the puck this. You have control of the puck with your stick? Or maybe like a clearing(if you will) with your hand in your own zone? But not the puck deflecting off your body or skate? Just think of all the times this has happened.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also I would consider playing the puck kicking it with your skate to make a play?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bad calls happen, unfortunately, I read where the ref commented and he said he thought that the nashville player passed it to him. Clearly it wasn't a pass.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wrong forum unless you have knowledge of that play making its way onto a hockey card

and what goes around comes around
    go to :20 left in the video to see the injustice of 6 days ago
    http://video.tsn.ca/?dl=main/latest/1/0/863019/clip/0

If the mods feel like this is the wrong forum they will move it. As far as what goes around comes around. I don't agree with you at all. There have been a lot of times the puck hit the ref in an NHL game and it changed the game. Fact is they are out there and the players, owners and coaches know that. This was a play that (questionably) defies the offsides rule. So basically it was against the rules of play. Further more the Preds were not the team that your video shows playing the avs. So what you are saying is other teams should be punished for a mishap in a game that doesn't involve them? I can't agree with that either, Brad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast