Poll: Who do you think wins the 2013 World Series?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Question Who do you think wins the 2013 World Series?

Most of the free agents have signed and the rosters are almost set so who do you think is the favorite to win the 2013 World Series?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    "This one belongs to the Reds"

Angels or Nationals. I think they'll face each other in the WS. Second picks are Reds or Tigers.
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

Unlike most years, I'm going to pick the best team on paper. I think the Angels are going to be really good. They have the best lineup in baseball. Their rotation isn't amazing, but it should hold up. Losing Hamilton took a lot out of the Rangers. On the other side, the Angels gaining Hamilton puts them as the certain front runner in that division. We're looking at a division that was once a somewhat even playing field, but is now completely unbalanced. Should be interesting.

I have the Angels over the Dodgers.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I say Braves over Angels. I believe that the Braves have the best outfield and each of them can hit 20 steal 20. Also the entire team is young but has experience also. Most have experienced the post season now. The key to the Braves will be will medlan & minor be the same they were in the second half of last season.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by baseballboy2 View Post
    Unlike most years, I'm going to pick the best team on paper. I think the Angels are going to be really good. They have the best lineup in baseball. Their rotation isn't amazing, but it should hold up. Losing Hamilton took a lot out of the Rangers. On the other side, the Angels gaining Hamilton puts them as the certain front runner in that division. We're looking at a division that was once a somewhat even playing field, but is now completely unbalanced. Should be interesting.
    They have one major problem: their #3-5 starters are Jason Vargas (mediocre), Tommy Hanson (bad), and Joe Blanton (horrible).

----
    The team winning it all is the Tigers, they arguably have the best rotation in Baseball and have one of the best lineups.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Too many things can happen between now and October for me to even think of a prediction. Pitching, defence, health and chemistry will carry whomever to the celebration club house on the final day.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    They have one major problem: their #3-5 starters are Jason Vargas (mediocre), Tommy Hanson (bad), and Joe Blanton (horrible).

----
    The team winning it all is the Tigers, they arguably have the best rotation in Baseball and have one of the best lineups.
    I too would lean toward the Tigers or Reds. But we see how that happened last year. Good pitching marginalizes hitting a lot of times. The Reds,Nats,Giants, Dodgers, Tigers have the best staffs IMO.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post

----
    Don't think I counted Detroit out. I picked them to make it this past season, and I wouldn't doubt that it's out of the realm for this year either. The Angels are going to make for some tough competition. The National League is a complete crapshoot in my opinion. As well as picking the Tigers last year, I also picked the Giants (one of the few times Im correct with my picks). This year there are 4 teams in the NL that have a realistic shot at making it to the world series: Washington, Atlanta, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Los Angeles is definitely the scariest out of those 4 teams, but the other 3 aren't half bad either.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast