Poll: Who do you think wins the 2013 World Series?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    On a side note, Detroit doesn't have the best pitching in baseball. I can think of at least 3 or 4 other clubs that have better pitching.

WINDIANS! Obvs.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos
    Johnson/Mears/Nadeau/Reutimann

Curious to see who the Other votes were for. The Cardinals? Somebody else? I tried to include as many as possible but this poll displays very poorly the more choices that are given so I had to stop somewhere.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by baseballboy2 View Post
    On a side note, Detroit doesn't have the best pitching in baseball. I can think of at least 3 or 4 other clubs that have better pitching.
    4 teams that have a better rotation are?

Quote Originally Posted by nadeau01_johnson48 View Post
    WINDIANS! Obvs.
    2nd place!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

My homer pick is the Reds. If not them I have to go with the Nationals.
    No more international shipping for me with the new shipping rates, sorry.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

First prediction: Angels/Reds (Reds win)

Second prediction: Tigers/Nationals (Tigers win)
    "The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even know existed" -Casey Stengel
    Let's go: Mets/Giants/Knicks/Rangers/Wild/Chelsea/Rutgers
    Autographs of Larry Walker, Yadier Molina, Jason Simontacchi, and So Taguchi Wanted!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    4 teams that have a better rotation are?

2nd place!
    Giants, Dodgers, Nationals, Phillies (if healthy), and the Blue Jays are about even in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballboy2 View Post
    Giants, Dodgers, Nationals, Phillies (if healthy), and the Blue Jays are about even in my opinion.
    I disagree with all but the Nationals, personally.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Phillies have a good rotation but don't think there top 4. I don't even think the phillies will make the post season. I believe in the AL the angels will prob be the team to beat on paper. The addition of Hamilton is really going to help them out. When you have 2-3 power guys like that hitting back/back pitchers have to be real selective on pitches bc one mistake can change the whole game. The nationals I believe is a hard team to project right now. They have the PED scandal hanging above Gio Gonzalez, How will Bryce Harper play his 2nd season no1 knew much on a scouting report last year bc he blitzed through the minors. I think his 2nd season will be average or atleast the first half of the season. Maybe I'm wrong though but I think the nationals will disappoint some.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    I disagree with all but the Nationals, personally.
    I'm sorry, but how do you think the Tigers have a better rotation than the Dodgers? The rest may be arguable, but there's no question about the Dodgers. And if Lincecum can return to part of his former self, I'd certainly put them ahead of Detroit.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast