Poll: Who do you think wins the 2013 World Series?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballboy2 View Post
    I would really just like to know why 5 people voted for other...

Or who the other teams they think will win thats not on the list. Haha
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxProspector View Post
    I have two young boys, so I can't help being drawn to the Upton bros as a storyline. From a baseball card perspective, I think Justin Upton has naturally been overlooked a bit playing in Arizona. Just imagine what will happen to interest in Stanton when he finally starts playing for a major league team.
    Yeah I know i believe thats very possible. Think if Stanton signs someone like the Cardinals, Yankees, Red Sox or is traded there one day. His cards would prob be outrageous then. Glad I dont collect him. He hit 37 Hrs last year and you dont hear no1 really talking about that bc of him playing for the Marlins.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.

I went with the Angels by default. I think a lot of teams can win it all and the NL is too unpredictable for me to go with anybody from there. The AL has the Angels, Tigers, and whoever comes out of the AL East but I think whoever does will be a disadvantage because they will take a pounding trying to win that division. The Angels should have the division wrapped up pretty early and if they pick up some pitching at the trading deadline will only really have to worry about the Tigers stopping them from reaching the World Series. Once there anybody can win it but I think I'd give them a slight edge.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    Or who the other teams they think will win thats not on the list. Haha
    Cardinals or Orioles maybe?
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

<------------ Voted for the Yankees... Imagine that lol

Just can't bring myself to vote against my Yanks..

But really, I think the Nationals are going to be pretty tough and I also expect the Braves to be strong.
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

The Yankees have no chance in hell. Making the playoffs will be a miracle at this point. This team is old, battered, and bruised. They have the odds against them right out of the gates. If they don't come out strong, then they will fall behind by early May.

Cubs over the Royals. Yep.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I think the Phillies have a shot to win one of the wild cards. With having Roy Halladay, Cole Hamels, and Cliff Lee as starters. Jonathan Paplebon as the Closer, and Mike Adams as setup man. And now having a great 2nd man in the batting lineup. This is what it looks like...
    1. Jimmy Rollins SS
    2. Ben Revere CF
    3. Ryan Howard 1B
    4. Chase Utley 2B
    5. Carlos Ruiz C
    6. Michael Young 3B
    7. Delmon Young RF
    8. Dominic Brown LF
    9. Pitcher

Starting Rotation:
    1. Roy Halladay
    2. Cole Hamels
    3. Cliff Lee
    4. Kyle Kendrik
    5. John Lannan
    Super-collector of Luke Hochevar
    My Hochevar inventory: opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/1/searchplayername/luke-hochevar/pli/18611/searchsportid/100
    My Hoch Stats: 296/719 41.2%(including 1/1s) 291/473 61.5%(excluding 1/1s)

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Royals-R-US View Post
    I think the Phillies have a shot to win one of the wild cards. With having Roy Halladay, Cole Hamels, and Cliff Lee as starters. Jonathan Paplebon as the Closer, and Mike Adams as setup man. And now having a great 2nd man in the batting lineup. This is what it looks like...
    1. Jimmy Rollins SS
    2. Ben Revere CF
    3. Ryan Howard 1B
    4. Chase Utley 2B
    5. Carlos Ruiz C
    6. Michael Young 3B
    7. Delmon Young RF
    8. Dominic Brown LF
    9. Pitcher

Starting Rotation:
    1. Roy Halladay
    2. Cole Hamels
    3. Cliff Lee
    4. Kyle Kendrik
    5. John Lannan
    Thats if they can stay healthy. Howard, Utley, Halladay have all had there health issues with age. Agree they should compete for a Wild Card if they stay healthy.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast