Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Great break John,3 auto's with one of them being Watt is awesome,Congrats.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

i am interested in trading for the two lesean mccoys. let me know what you need.
    I collect Eagles and Phillies players and Topps Chrome

Hidden Content

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey All!! "THANKS" For The Generous Comments & I REALLY Like This Product For Some Reason. Also Sent PM's To A Couple Of Ya That Wanted Card's From Me. Looking To Do Some Trading Here & I'm Always Looking For Card's Of Peyton Manning,Andrew Luck,Dwayne Allen T.Y. Hilton & Coby Fleener OR Would Also Trade For Newer/Nicer Insert's Of Other Star Players That Would Make Me Good Tradebait. LMK What Ya Want & What Ya Have For Me & Lets Get Some Trades Going Here.

Thanks, John

It is always nice to beat retail odds. 3 autographs including a SP out of 5 retail blasters!

-Robert Lewis

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Robert!!! I'm Pretty Happy With The Pulls I Got. I Was REALLY Hoping For The Luck Auto Thats Out There. LOL

Thanks, John

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey All!!! Looking To Trade These To You Set Collector's. Lets Get Some Trades Going Here.

Thanks, John

Nice pulls. I haven't had much luch with Magic but havent bought a ton either. I've been too busy trying to get all the Chrome blasters but someone has been beating me lately. Whoever is buying all the Topps Chrome football from Walmart and target in Jacksonville, Fl please leave a few blasters for me. I did hit a Chandler Harnish auto out of a Magic blaster today, but he will probably never play any significant time ever. But he can sure have a nice life being Andrew Luck's backup.
    Everthing in bucket fs/trade. Always looking for 1993 TF refractors, 1986/87 Fleer Basketball, Nolan Ryan, Magic Johnson, Nice Jax Jaguar stuff, Josh Hamilton, Bryce Harper, Strasburg, RG3, Andrew Luck, Trent Richardson, Justin Blackmon for now.
    CMB Hidden Content

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Patrick!! I'd Rather Have The Boxes You Have Opened With ALL Those Andrew Luck Card's Ya Have Pulled. Those Are The Boxes I Want. I Did Pull The Topps Magic Luck RC & The Andrew Luck "Rookie Enchantment" Insert From The Topps Magic. I Posted On A Couple Of Your Threads About The Luck Card's Ya Pulled So Get Back With Me & Lets Get Us A Trade Worked Up.

Thanks, John

What are the odds on autos out of Magic retail, it seems everyone is getting an auto out of these,must be much better the topps chrome which is like 1:262 packs.

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollectorman View Post
    What are the odds on autos out of Magic retail, it seems everyone is getting an auto out of these,must be much better the topps chrome which is like 1:262 packs.
    autos are 1:25 packs
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast