Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Anyone in the Dallas Area Want a ton of stars and inserts for extremely little money?

hey guys,

I need to clean out space in anticipation of my second child coming (my play room is going away!) The deal is, I have thousands of cards that are inserts, rookies, and star base. I basically weeded out the commons and have everything that is left. I have mostly football but a little baseball as well. I say the Dallas area because there are way to many to ship and I say extremely little money because while I don't want to give them away, I am not looking for much on them. If anyone is remotely interested, shoot me a pm and we can talk a lot more specifics.

SCF Rewards
    Country

willing to trade as well for even a couple of decent cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have sorted through all my cards and I have roughly 4000 football only cards. stars, inserts, rookies, numbered cards only. Looking for $50. shoot me a pm if interested.

I also have 21 pounds of top loaders if anyone is interested. I throw away all mine that have been abused by tape so 90% of these are in really good if not perfect shape.
    Last edited by ensbergcollector; 03-03-2013 at 04:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

any chance of fitting them in a large prepaid priority box? id be interested, but being in ohio makes a pickup a bit tough...

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manningcollector's Items on eBay

any chance you could fit 4000 cards in a large flat rate box..... they dont need to be in toploaders if you can figure out a way to pack them such that they would be sturdy....... and I could use the holders too........ however im not in the dallas area..... maybe a trade? or let me know how much we could be talking for all of it

SCF Rewards
    Country

i am making a post office run tomorrow. I will grab some flat rate boxes and see what i can come up with on both the cards and top loaders.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

sounds good- shoot me a PM regarding the cards when you get a chance, and thanks!
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manningcollector's Items on eBay

guess not, nevermind then

SCF Rewards
    Country

manning- my last post was in answer to both of you. I would rather not right trade right now unless I end up not being able to sell. For the cards I would like to get $50 and maybe split the shipping. No idea for the top loaders, feel free to shoot an offer and I will see tomorrow if I can fit them all in one flat rate. sorry for any confusion, definitely wasn't ignoring you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast