Anyone in the Dallas Area Want a ton of stars and inserts for extremely little money?

hey guys,

I need to clean out space in anticipation of my second child coming (my play room is going away!) The deal is, I have thousands of cards that are inserts, rookies, and star base. I basically weeded out the commons and have everything that is left. I have mostly football but a decent amount of baseball as well. I say the Dallas area because there are way to many to ship and I say extremely little money because while I don't want to give them away, I am not looking for much on them. If anyone is remotely interested, shoot me a pm and we can talk a lot more specifics.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

willing to trade as well for even a couple of decent cards

I live in illinois but have a friend in the Dallas area to pick these up. What would you need for all ?

what you looking for in return,i am right down the road ...... thanks

I live in the denton, texas area. I am interested.

If the cards are still available, pm me with more details.

thanks,
    kyle
    Looking for ROOKIE cards of the following:
    Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, & Miggy Cabrera
    Lebron, Westbrook, Durant, & Kevin Love
    Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Luck, Justin Gilbert, Johnny Manziel & Houston Texans

Tyler Seguin, Jamie Benn, Jonathan Toews, & Patrick Kane

hey guys,

i actually spent about 5 hours friday sorting all of my stuff. I have a 3200 count box of baseball only. It is only stars, inserts, rookies, and numbered cards. Looking for $50 for the box. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. thanks guys

I also have 21 pounds of top loaders if anyone is interested. I throw away all mine that have been abused by tape so 90% of these are in really good if not perfect shape.
    Last edited by ensbergcollector; 03-03-2013 at 04:24 PM.

bumping this up

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    what years do the baseball box cover? 90s, 2000s, 2010+?

there are some late 90's of major stars like griffey, jeter, bonds...90% are 2004-2012

I'll take the 3200 ct box for $50. I'm in Houston area and would pay for the shipping as well or can pick it up during the first couple of weeks in April (the next time im in Dallas coaching). Let me know either way. Thanks, jerry