Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Buying high end tonight!!

Hey all. I recently ran a buying promotion on here for low-end Game Used and Autos and bought over $400 worth of cards. I'm currently buying for a show this upcoming weekend and was looking to buy some higher-end ($30+ individual cards) for baseball, basketball and football. I can pay 70% - 75% of eBay values, and I can have payment out to you tonight. Interested in anything and all that you have!

Thanks!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Always buying large, high-end lots. If you're looking for fast payment shoot me a PM!

click my link. hit you up but did not have this link

I have these if interested

Freeman /25 =75.00 dlvd

Alex Green /10 =24.00 dlvd

Patrick Willis Rc /199 =42.00 dlvd

James /10 =17.50 dlvd

Hunter Super Rare! /10 =19.00 dlvd

Montana Rare version stamp /100 =18.00 dlvd
    Always looking at Lamichael James (49ers Uniform), Legarrette Blount, Rueben Randle & Damian Lillard Autos/Patches. LMK what Ducks & 49ers you have as well.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

PM's responded to! Made 3 deals between here and another site for $245+!

Always buying large, high-end lots. If you're looking for fast payment shoot me a PM!

PM sent!

60 dlvd.

http://s1145.beta.photobucket.com/us...20Mathews%20PC

Plus i have this mathews pc, havent updated in awhile wouldnt mind getting rid of some of them let me know if you wanna work something out

PM sent, thanks!

feel free to cmb and lmk if anything interests you
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Top rcs from Champs/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast