2013 topps uers topps needs to hire better proofreaders!!!!!

Hello:
    I like to report that cards #4 Yadier Molina & #5 Carlos Gonzalez in the 2013 Topps are each an UER. Its located in the Career Chase line it states this for Molina then Gonzalez .......

'With 1,022 hits, Molina is 3727 away from the All-Time Record of 3,234'

'With 648 hits, Gonzalez is 4,028 away from the All-Time Record of 3,608'

I cant wait for National I should apply to be a proofreader at Topps cause whomever says these aren't an UERs well should be tested instead of the players *lol* in case anyone is wondering the correct All-Time Record for career hits is 4,256.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.

S.R.'75

Hidden Content

There are a ton of these. Probably close to 1 in 5 cards have an error in the career chase section. Lazy.
    Stuck in the 90s, I collect all things and everything Hidden Content .
    Hidden Content

Yup, just awful. Or Topps did it on purpose and will correct the errors when they do their complete set runs.

I don't think anybody has proofreaders or editors anymore. Even big large magazines and websites have errors in their write ups almost constantly. I think they fired all of them to save money and now just hit spell check and then correct whatever shows up. If it doesn't get picked up then it just gets published.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

They're pretty much the only game in town, so they have gotten really lazy. It's a real shame.
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by lambeausouth View Post
    They're pretty much the only game in town, so they have gotten really lazy. It's a real shame.
    Was thinking the same thing
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by EtherealSOC View Post
    There are a ton of these. Probably close to 1 in 5 cards have an error in the career chase section. Lazy.
    How does something like that happen? It's bad enough when you pay big bucks for a box of Five Star, and the edges and corners of their premium cards are trashed. Now they can't even get the printing on the back of the cards right ?

I don't know if the folks that do Bowman Chrome are in another facility, or if they drag their knuckles less comparatively. But the Topps brand is starting to circle the drain. They have too darned many releases each year, and there's no quality control. None.
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

I thought that the career chase item on the back of each card was a stupid concept in the first place. It's not that interesting.

Yea, and they can't even mention the name "Pete Rose" on the cards where they are chasing his hit record.