Panini Authentic Lands Blake Griffin’s Kicks from 2013 NBA All-Star Game (Gallery)

HOUSTON — For most of an electrifying first half during last night’s 2013 NBA All-Star Game, it appeared that Panini America exclusive Blake Griffin had turned the event into his own personal slam-dunk contest, producing an arena-arresting series of poster-worthy jams suitable for framing. Griffin finished the first half with 12 points — all on dunks — and then retreated to the locker room for a fresh pair of shoes.

Retired for the evening, Griffin’s high-flying first-half footwear — the electric green and canyon purple Jordan Super.Fly 2s that were louder than anything produced by Ne-Yo or Alicia Keys last night — took the short trip to Toyota Center’s section 115, landing in the secure hands of Panini Authentic’s Brian Bayne.
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Time for some game used shoe cards?
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.