Panini Authentic Lands Blake Griffin’s Kicks from 2013 NBA All-Star Game (Gallery)

HOUSTON — For most of an electrifying first half during last night’s 2013 NBA All-Star Game, it appeared that Panini America exclusive Blake Griffin had turned the event into his own personal slam-dunk contest, producing an arena-arresting series of poster-worthy jams suitable for framing. Griffin finished the first half with 12 points — all on dunks — and then retreated to the locker room for a fresh pair of shoes.

Retired for the evening, Griffin’s high-flying first-half footwear — the electric green and canyon purple Jordan Super.Fly 2s that were louder than anything produced by Ne-Yo or Alicia Keys last night — took the short trip to Toyota Center’s section 115, landing in the secure hands of Panini Authentic’s Brian Bayne.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ry/#more-43299
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Time for some game used shoe cards?
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!