2012 National Treasures Baseball Shines in a Panini America Pre-Packout Preview

While the sports world’s collective attention over the last few days was largely fixed on Houston and the myriad festivities surrounding yesterday’s 2013 NBA All-Star Game, a small contingent of folks from Panini America worked quietly and diligently preparing the landmark premiere edition of 2012 National Treasures Baseball for an intensive packout process that begins in earnest today.

The pre-packout process — in essence scrutinizing every single card intended for inclusion in the product and placing them in their pre-determined collation loops — started early last week and didn’t conclude until late Friday. But being in Houston prevented The Knight’s Lance from witnessing the process firsthand. Luckily, though, Panini America’s Ben Ecklar and Carlos Torrez provided the following sneak-peek images.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/newth...newthread&f=56
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Hope this stuff is as good as the sheet shows! I have a case on order for next week.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Image link is wrong.
    Custom Card Showcase
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content