Looking for a Bernard Pierce auto and some GU'ed

Let me know what you have and if you see anything you can use.
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

bump
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

I would absolutely pay that for the card, but i do not do PWE. All 3 jersey cards i've gotten PWE have been severely damaged. If you can do bubble mailer I'm in. Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Betts View Post
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

bump
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

I can do bubble mailer for $4.25, they roughly cost me sixty cents

post it

Quote Originally Posted by Betts View Post
    I can do bubble mailer for $4.25, they roughly cost me sixty cents
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

bump
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

bump
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content