Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool 12'13 Panini Absolute Mem. Basketball Box Break *FULLY LOADED MOJO - BEAT The Odds!!*

Went to the LCS a few days ago, but before I get to my asinine box break, I picked up these Jimmer Fredette & Jared Cunningham autos for $15.

So I then bought my LCS' last box of 12'13 Absolute Memorabilia. Since YouTube doesn't recognize my cam anymore (mind you it works for other websites, I guess it's "old technology" for YT?..) I'm unable to record anymore box breaks. I went to my friend's on Friday night to watch the Rookie/Sophomore game and would bust the box there. It sucks I wasn't able to record this but 2 of my friends were there and witnessed this...

Kobe Bryant "Anthology" Bonus Pack:
    From left to right = #199, #175, #117, #79, #36

Pack #1:
    Base Cards: Gordon in his new Bobcats uni., although he may be a trade deadline participant for disrespecting Coach Dunlap..

Autograph Card:
    Bill Russell "Heroes" Autograph Card #6/25 (My first pulled Russell auto and second overall)

Pack #2:
    Base Cards: Harden in his new Rockets uni. and Ilyasova base, ftw!

Autograph Card:
    John Jenkins RC Auto. Redemption Card... It sucks that it's a redemption card..

Pack #3:
    Base Cards:T-Time has a base card?! Cmon, tell me there's a Mullens base too at least..

Autograph Card:
    Kobe Bryant "Heroes" Autograph Card #39/99 (I swear to you, I'm not lying...lol. My 2nd pulled Panini Kobe auto.)

Pack #4:
    Base Cards: Sammy Dalembert has a base card too!? And Linsanity in his new Rockets uni.

#'d Base Card:
    Oscar Robertson "Retired" #187/499

Autograph Card:
    MarShon Brooks Auto. RC #194/299 (Not for nothing but he signed this sticker quite nicely, my first auto. of him too. Happy I pulled him, think he has a lot of potential if he could get some PT or traded)

Yup, that's 4 autographs, I did not pull a memorabilia card! I jokingly told my friends that I should call Panini and complain for not getting a memorabilia card, lol. Definitely a top 10 box bust for me, I only wish all of you could have the same luck I did.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    New York Knicks Team Collector
    I Also Collect: Wilson Chandler Patrick Ewing John Starks Larry Johnson Rasheed Wallace Latrell Sprewell Gary Payton & Wrestling Autographs

Great break. The Russell and Kobe are from a great set!!!
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Russell and Kobe autos? What a killing! And I agree with you about MarShon - he's a playa. Just needs more time.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Russell and Kobe autos? What a killing! And I agree with you about MarShon - he's a playa. Just needs more time.
    NO doubt, u killed it. wish all box breaks were close to that

Great break!!! That Russell auto is sick!!

Wow! Great Russell. Would love to get my hands on that.
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

That was a great box. You did beat the odds with all autos, and two of them was Kobe Bryant and Bill Russell. Very nice

Nice that it definitely a solid break. Did you notice that the Russell is numbered to his jersey number?
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

My gosh! Killer pulls!

-Brandon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast