Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Panini Hockey Classics Signatures 12-13 from 180 to 120$ in 3 months...

What do you think of this product?

Can we compare this to the UD artifacts and SPGU?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Considering that both those UD products are very memoribilia based (those are the 'hits' that the products are known for) and this one is mainly a retro-themed autograph product.... I would say no. Not even close to similar products.

Not surprised on the price drop though. Classics was an attractive looking set (I really like the design) but not nearly enough bang for $180 box.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Where can I get this product for $120.........it's alllllllllllmost palatable

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

this was predicted by, well, everyone... ; )

SCF Rewards
    Country

this was predicted by, well, everyone... ; )

Why Panini do this? I wait for black football to go down again, from 200$ to 170 to 160 to 150 now... 125 in a few days maybe, what's that? They want to lose costumers or what? I didn't understand the strategy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Panini isn't lowering the price, stores have to because no one is buying it at it's current price.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If it is, stores profit margin are too high. 100$ a box seems to be the trend standard, definitely too high. They lose kids in the 90's and now, people look at you like an UFO when you collecting cards. lolll. Himself killing or players associations and professionnals leagues ask too much?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This is not unexpected. I am still looking for some base cards from this set, so hopefully with the lower prices, we will see some more breaks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Not suprised. Still think it's overpriced @ $120. Cool design and idea, but from the breaks I've seen (not many), it isn't worth over $80 IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

I can see these boxes going down to $60-$80 in the future. It is a nice product but doesn't really appeal to most current collectors who want the patch and rookie cards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast