Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habsviking's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hobby Store Website For Sale - www.rinksidecards.com

Hey everyone, I purchased this domain name and hosting for 1 year last September, and the client I was working for backed out, thus I must sell the rights to the domain name and transfer the hosting. This would be a great way for a programmer/web developer who also dabbles in the hobby to do something with sales online, if not, any Joe Schmo looking to get away from all the extra fees of Ebay/COMC/Paypal, etc...they can then build their own domain...

Not really sure of price. I know what I paid for it, and it is a great domain name for a hockey related business. Offers via Paypal in USD funds are accepted.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habsviking's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Bring this back up to the top. I am also a web developer, so a further business opportunity may be available.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump this back up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hockey collectors/dealers. This is a great business opportunity to increase your profits and eliminate those ebay fees.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The site is currently under my name until I believe it is the end of October 2013. I will confirm that information tonight. If any one wants to purchase just the site and the hosting until then, I can give it up for $80.00. If any collectors or dealers out there need a web developer for this site, please let me know and we can figure out a proposed business project if you want.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back up to the top

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back up to the top

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump it up once again, this isn't as expensive as people may think, for the entire year, for hosting and domain is $60.00 with the not so good Web Hosting Services companies, and the top end, like Host Gator is about $90.00. You have until September left on this site, so make an offer.