Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Quote Originally Posted by TCBroncos224 View Post
    What would you need for the Richardson gu?
    You know what I like lol. I was thinking the helmet auto / miller prestige
    BUYING Le'Veon Bell, Giovani Bernard, David Wilson, Montee Ball & LaMar Miller - PM ME!

Quote Originally Posted by 30Collector View Post
    You know what I like lol. I was thinking the helmet auto / miller prestige
    I think I might just have to pass, the Osweiler Bowman auto sells consistently for $15-$20 while the T-Rich goes for $7-$10.
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TCBroncos224 View Post
    I think I might just have to pass, the Osweiler Bowman auto sells consistently for $15-$20 while the T-Rich goes for $7-$10.
    I've had offers on it for $17 . It's his jersey number and will bring a premium. No worries though
    BUYING Le'Veon Bell, Giovani Bernard, David Wilson, Montee Ball & LaMar Miller - PM ME!

hey bud.i could do the sims for the turbin.lmk

Quote Originally Posted by acjc1981 View Post
    hey bud.i could do the sims for the turbin.lmk
    sorry man going to pass. dont think i would do just one of those cards, rather have the turbin.

the sims books 30 to 40.not sure the turbin goes for that.

Quote Originally Posted by acjc1981 View Post
    the sims books 30 to 40.not sure the turbin goes for that.
    oh sorry I go by sv. Id rather trade by what someone is willing to pay rather than what someone else thinks my card is worth. sorry man

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345