Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question for Penguins fans

I am a huge Penguins fan and hate the Flyers with so much passion. I live near Philly which makes it worse....

But does anyone else get tired of the same crap everytime they play the Flyers? What is Bylsma's problem?? They go up early in the game. Then they fall back and get pushed around which usually leads to Flyers coming back. Then they take bad penalties because they are frustrated. Then they make a game of it and then fall short.

I can't for the life of me understand why our goalie play is always pathetic against the Flyers. They get caught out out of the crease at times and it always leads to goals. They turned the momentum in is game and Voukon gives up another crappy goal.

Geez this is making me frustrated typing lol.
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Crosby also said he hates the Flyers, and it is obvious they have a knack for getting under his skin. He takes a lot of undisciplined penalties and as the captain, sets a bad example for his mates. Playing a chippy, undisciplined game plays right into the Flyers hands...The Pens have more talent, so they should play a patient disciplined game and capitalize on mistakes and power plays instead of being in the sin bin themselves. Just my 2 cts
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.