Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whatever you decide to do with it I hope you get max value for it and everything goes smooth!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 973000gtvr4's Items on eBay

Any scans? Would love to see it.

BANNED

Country

Nice man!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats on having such an amazing card. wow!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats!!!

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

save it and hope for no injuries

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just uploaded a few pictures. I couldn't figure out how to insert them in this post, but they can be viewed here:

http://bbcards.wikispaces.com/pictures

I have decided I will probably try to sell it. I may even put it on ebay later this week. I think a better time to sell will be after the season starts (and hopefully he does well), but I will put a big price on it now and at least gauge the interest. I might still get ti graded depending on how much interest I get in it ungraded.

Thanks to everyone here for your suggestions.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

I would personally keep it but that's me speaking as a collector. That's a type of card you only sell on a rainy day when you really need the money. Then again you only got one box and obviously the profit you make on a sale will be a major bonus. It's up to you at the end of day, but if you are going to sell grading may cost money and take time to have it done properly, but it is the way to go.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally got this up on Ebay. I am going to see what it does without grading first, then I might decide to grade it if interest isn't where I want it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Stra...item257c87ca97

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

I had a similar type of pull a couple of weeks ago with my tiger woods dual tag card and and I am going to keep it and i don't really care how much it's worth to whoever b/c it means a lot to me as a collector and you can't put a value on that. i mean what are you going to do if you sell that card? buy more cards?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast