Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I'm having a crap day and I should be angry with God? That's petty.

Where are you getting these trust comments from? What did I say about not trusting God or anyone? I simply stated that it's petty to blame God for the outcomes of people with free will. We cause our own problems most of the time.

100% agree with your statement of people's free will getting in the way of others and that we cause our own problems most of the time!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Nice "Look at me! I'm so much better than you!" post

Wick: Yes, I am better than a hypothetical person speaking to a God and accepting stupid responses from that God. Please do me a favour and categorize your OWN post criticizing mine. If any post is a "Look at me" post, it's your own. Grow up!!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Wick: Yes, I am better than a hypothetical person speaking to a God and accepting stupid responses from that God. Please do me a favour and categorize your OWN post criticizing mine. If any post is a "Look at me" post, it's your own. Grow up!!

I didn't tell someone he was (hypothetically) a non thinker.
    I didn't make a spectacle of how much smarter I am than a hypothetical situation between a poster and God.
    I didn't claim I'd have the cajones to tell off God if I met him.

If anyone needs to grow up it's the guy in your mirror.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Nice "Look at me! I'm so much better than you!" post

I saw it as another view. If you rationalize God's reasons for a dropped call or something that caused a person to be late or a dropped sandwich... why wouldn't one then ask, what about the other guy that ate a sandwich made by a sick guy or the person that did encounter the drunk driver on the road? sayings like these are just things for people that need some sort of explanation as to why they narrowly missed getting hit by a drunk driver or why their car wouldn't start.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I saw it as another view. If you rationalize God's reasons for a dropped call or something that caused a person to be late or a dropped sandwich... why wouldn't one then ask, what about the other guy that ate a sandwich made by a sick guy or the person that did encounter the drunk driver on the road? sayings like these are just things for people that need some sort of explanation as to why they narrowly missed getting hit by a drunk driver or why their car wouldn't start.

You can just say that without a long drawn out bunch of ranting flower by telling the OP he's not a thinking person.
    You did it. Why couldn't he?

You were concise and made a valid point. He was arrogant and made a spectacle of his post. You said, "what about the other guy?" he said "I'm better because I thought of the other guy."

Those are two very different points.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 02-20-2013 at 03:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

I didn't tell someone he was (hypothetically) a non thinker.
    I didn't make a spectacle of how much smarter I am than a hypothetical situation between a poster and God.
    I didn't claim I'd have the cajones to tell off God if I met him.

If anyone needs to grow up it's the guy in your mirror.

My comment was related to the OP's topic. Your comment had nothing to do with the topic. It was just another immature attempt to criticize someone on these boards. You are starting to get pathetic.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

My comment was related to the OP's topic. Your comment had nothing to do with the topic. It was just another immature attempt to criticize someone on these boards. You are starting to get pathetic.

You're post was self righteous crap. If I'm getting pathetic, you invented it. You drew attention to yourself shouting about how you would tell of God (You'd be speechless and terrified) and then went on to insult the OP by telling him a thinking man would say what you said, not what he said.
    I'm a thinking person and I wouldn't repeat a word of what you said. It was so full of self righteousness and religious based venom I couldn't bring myself to.

All I did was call you out on the arrogance, self righteousness and all out laughable response as to what you'd say to God. If you can't deal with that, maybe you should grow a pair and learn to.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

By the way, your habit of accusing others of what you did is getting really, really old. It's not a defense, it's a complete joke.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

You're post was self righteous crap. If I'm getting pathetic, you invented it. You drew attention to yourself shouting about how you would tell of God (You'd be speechless and terrified) and then went on to insult the OP by telling him a thinking man would say what you said, not what he said.
    I'm a thinking person and I wouldn't repeat a word of what you said. It was so full of self righteousness and religious based venom I couldn't bring myself to.

All I did was call you out on the arrogance, self righteousness and all out laughable response as to what you'd say to God. If you can't deal with that, maybe you should grow a pair and learn to.

I said nothing about the OP. I was speaking about the hypothetical person talking to "God". I drew attention to the ridiculousness of accepting those responses from "God". Just because you want to be a meek follower of this "God" does not make me arrogant for questioning His stupid methods of controlling my life.

You responded by trying to insult me. From now on I am going to ignore you and just report each and every one of your posts that insults another member. The mods have been letting you get away with too much lately.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Wow this got things cooking

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast