Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Lightbulb T - r - a - d - i - n - g

    Let's knock-out some trades!


    I am mostly looking for baseball, but I am open to some football.

    I am willing to check buckets and lists.

    Let me know what you like!


    Football Autos
    http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...phs/?start=all

    Football Game-Used
    http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...sed/?start=all

    Football Rookies
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/entri...otball-Rookies
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.
    "Hidden Content " (Titus 2:11)

  2. #2
    Check me for the turbin jsy
    Bucket-http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/UWHuskies17/

  3. #3
    CMB for the AJ Jenkins auto and your Rookie Stallions inserts. Are they the ones #'d /50 or the normal ones? I haven't updated my bucket completely so let me know if you are looking for someone in particular.
    I collect Patrick Willis//Michael Crabtree//Stephen Curry!
    Help with my 2012 Topps Chrome refractor/base set needs! Hidden Content
    Check out my photobucket! Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuskiefan1 View Post
    Check me for the turbin jsy
    You have a few baseball autos I like, that probably go for more than the Turbin. Anything else you like?
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.
    "Hidden Content " (Titus 2:11)

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by nlau588 View Post
    CMB for the AJ Jenkins auto and your Rookie Stallions inserts. Are they the ones #'d /50 or the normal ones? I haven't updated my bucket completely so let me know if you are looking for someone in particular.
    They are the normal ones. See anything else as well?

    I am interested in these:

    http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/s...20Cards/20.jpg
    http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/s.../SCAN00393.jpg
    http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps9fcdfedf.png
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.
    "Hidden Content " (Titus 2:11)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by notes2us View Post
    You have a few baseball autos I like, that probably go for more than the Turbin. Anything else you like?
    Were they off the tradelist of bucket?? Tradelist is a little more updated
    Bucket-http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/UWHuskies17/

  7. #7
    like the Jenkins and the Lloyd autos lmk if I have anything you can use.
    Hidden Content (Just choose a sub-album.)
    We collect:49ers (especially Frank Gore), multi-colored patches, vintage rookies & stars.
    We do NOT accept PWEs. We do NOT send PayPal gift.


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuskiefan1 View Post
    Were they off the tradelist of bucket?? Tradelist is a little more updated
    They were off your tradelist
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.
    "Hidden Content " (Titus 2:11)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ernNrhi'scardmess View Post
    like the Jenkins and the Lloyd autos lmk if I have anything you can use.
    Sorry, didn't see anything
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.
    "Hidden Content " (Titus 2:11)

  10. #10
    CMB for the Mcnutt Contenders Auto, Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •