Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    And its short printed to only /288 and not many have been posted on ebay so Im guessing they inserted a ton of chris rainey into retail blasters so it makes it more enticing to bust.
    Yea thats my guess too. I have it listed for $75 already received 2 offers for $30 and $35 but I think I can get a bit more for it. One sold for $100 but it was the first on eBay so thats probably why lol.

Yeah no problem. Glad I was able to help you out. Good luck selling it. There are a quite a few contenders set builders out there.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    Yeah no problem. Glad I was able to help you out. Good luck selling it. There are a quite a few contenders set builders out there.
    Thanks bud. That is what I hoping for. Hopefully a set builder buys it quickly.

And congrats on that Hightower. $700 is crazy lol, but set builders are crazy.

solid blaster hits!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Any Richard Sherman's in there?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Polamalu, LeVeon Bell, vintage Steelers GU, Bo Jackson, Russell Wilson, Seahawks autos, patches, memorabilia.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Shockers View Post
    Any Richard Sherman's in there?
    Actually I do think I hit a Sherman base card if that is something that interests you?

So I guess I messed up when I passed up a blaster of this stuff at Target the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    So I guess I messed up when I passed up a blaster of this stuff at Target the other day.
    Not necessarily. It's really hit or miss. Usually there are only 3 blasters put out by the rep who stocks the shelves and either those 3 blasters are duds or they have nice SP autos in them. So it's really hit or miss. Depends if you like taking a $100 gamble or not lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12