Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

veggie, you can always pm or email me.

and when have you ever seen me use obama's middle name? I may not call him president, ut that is because I am often too lazy to type it out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

veggie, you can always pm or email me.

and when have you ever seen me use obama's middle name? I may not call him president, ut that is because I am often too lazy to type it out.

Not you per se but we have seen the ones who do. Since I am censored from speaking my mind on here if you would like to feel free to add me on facebook and hear me tell like it is. Any one wants to just pm me and I will give you my details.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I stand by everything I post on here. If you or anyone else care to attempt prove me wrong feel free. Without getting in the uncle tom discussion because I was told by upper management not to answer me this. I love what I see in the mirror as well as all black as well as non black people. So if I was using racist remarks against blacks I must hate blacks correct? No the conservative management team here does not appreciate me calling out someone for doing the american public (which by default includes the black community) a disservice. Shrew I would love to discuss more but again I was told not to on this website so I must leave things as is.

Also no one has given a straight answer on why conservative insist on using President Obama's middle name but do not when referring to any other president? Yes the are plenty of racists over here but I can assure you that I am not one of them.

Just a point. You don't have to be a racist person to make racist remarks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a point. You don't have to be a racist person to make racist remarks.

Im not even sure if I agree with you on that but that is neither her nor there. I am being accused by the conservatives of making racist remarks and was told by management to cease but none of them can articulate how what I said is a racist remark.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Im not even sure if I agree with you on that but that is neither her nor there. I am being accused by the conservatives of making racist remarks and was told by management to cease but none of them can articulate how what I said is a racist remark.

Anyone can say anything. Non racists can make racist remarks. The only racism I see coming from you is claiming racial reasoning for just about everything that happens to a black person or every time someone says something about Obama. It doesn't really bother me, I believe we're all racist to degrees, but what we say on a message board doesn't necessarily say who we are. A lot of what is on here is emotion. Emotion is often based in prejudice. Prejudice isn't a bad thing. It's why we don't go into bad neighbourhoods at night if we don't have to. It's how we process those prejudices in daily life and interaction that makes us who we are.
    Anyone can say anything. Making a racist remark does not a racist make. That's like telling me I'm a cowboy because I said "Howdy, y'all!"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone can say anything. Non racists can make racist remarks. The only racism I see coming from you is claiming racial reasoning for just about everything that happens to a black person or every time someone says something about Obama. It doesn't really bother me, I believe we're all racist to degrees, but what we say on a message board doesn't necessarily say who we are. A lot of what is on here is emotion. Emotion is often based in prejudice. Prejudice isn't a bad thing. It's why we don't go into bad neighbourhoods at night if we don't have to. It's how we process those prejudices in daily life and interaction that makes us who we are.
    Anyone can say anything. Making a racist remark does not a racist make. That's like telling me I'm a cowboy because I said "Howdy, y'all!"

Not everytime but a lot of time there are racial overtones when something happens to a black person.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Not everytime but a lot of time there are racial overtones when something happens to a black person.

And I think you see it more than it actually exists. Basically the racism is in you're automatic assumption that whenever something happens between a white person and a person of any other colour, race was the motive.

I don't so much have a problem with it as much as that's just how I see it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Hmm I thought we would get thru a thread without a woe is me
    Yeah, you know, kinda like when I criticize an ideology but because some people can't suspend their attachment to said ideology, they automatically believe I'm insulting them.

If for example one of you guys say that liberalism is stupid for X reason....you are NOT insulting me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Undoubtedly true for some people, but the vast majority just don't like his policies and don't trust him.

Do you still believe the birth certificate is legit?

Do you know what burden of proof is?

If you did, you would understand why your side's assertion is about as credible as saying that the moon is made out of cheese.

I think history will show that the American public were shamed into not pursuing the truth of this matter because of their fear of being called racist or "birther".

Yeah man....the first ever black president was heckled relentlessly by a group of people regarding his place of birth.....something which was NEVER an issue with any of the other 42 presidents (Hint....they were all white and looked "American").

These people had zero evidence and whenever REAL evidence was presented to them they instantly rejected it and continued their wild assertions as if repeating a conspiracy enough times will make it true. (a la 9/11 truthers)

Actually, now that I think about it....the 9/11 truthers are a better bunch than the birthers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See timdwightrocks's Items on eBay

I'm insulted by everyones stupidity Hanging out with such dummies, what was I thinking?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345