Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTTF: past/present INDIANS AU/GU/REF, Grady Sizemore, Manny Ramirez, & more!

I'm looking for the following (in general order of preference)......

-ANY Indians refractor I don't have
    -Indians AU or GU
    -ANY Manny Ramirez (Indians uniform) I don't have....mostly just need inserts/parallels
    -Rare/#'d 90's inserts of Indians stars like Belle, Thome, Vizquel, Alomar, Lofton, Baerga, etc
    -ANY Grady Sizemore I don't have
    -Inserts/#'d of Brantley, Kipnis, Santana, Pestano

Havelists:
    Sizemore haves (100% complete): http://tkraft24.webs.com/gradysizemorehaves.htm
    Manny haves (nearly complete): http://tkraft24.webs.com/mannyramirezhavelist.htm
    Refractor haves (nearly complete): http://tkraft24.webs.com/indiansrefractors.htm

I took a solid break from my player collections so hopefully some new stuff will turn up. Feel free to check my website for various tradelists or picasa. Please note that I have plenty of other lowend for trade (base/inserts) from the past couple years. If you prefer, just lmk what you're looking for and I'll get a list posted for you, thanks!
    Last edited by tkraft24; 03-08-2013 at 07:06 PM.

bump

Also, just added a link to my completely up-to-date Grady Sizemore have list

Hi, check me for the Mussina/Posada dual jersey

See anything else of interest to make a bigger trade? I like the V-Mart Ballpark quad the most but would also trade for any of these:
    V-Mart Icons
    V-Mart TOTT
    Thome Game Time
    J.Gonzalez FOTG
    Hafner APOH

I wouldn't want to give up big names/premium gu for Hafner, V-Mart (exception to the quad of course), or Juan Gonzalez as they're not much of a priority. But doesn't hurt to ask, lmk if you see any other possibilities. Thanks!

I would also be interested in the Yogi Berra is that a 2013 card lmk thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tkraft24 View Post
    See anything else of interest to make a bigger trade? I like the V-Mart Ballpark quad the most but would also trade for any of these:
    V-Mart Icons
    V-Mart TOTT
    Thome Game Time
    J.Gonzalez FOTG
    Hafner APOH

I wouldn't want to give up big names/premium gu for Hafner, V-Mart (exception to the quad of course), or Juan Gonzalez as they're not much of a priority. But doesn't hurt to ask, lmk if you see any other possibilities. Thanks!

The Berra is from 2012 Update but I'd be looking for a higher priority need for that one. If you don't see any low end GU you'd like for any of the others than I can offer the Posada/Mussina for the V-Mart Ballpark Quad GU and this insert:
    2003 Flair Collection Row 1 # 20 Omar Vizquel (103/150) Cleveland Indians

That would work but i have these not in bucket yet lmk if interested

2011 TRISTAR Obak Autographs Green A-45 Alex White (15/25) Cleveland Indians
    2001 Bowman Heritage 1948 Reprints Relics BHM-BF Bob Feller (Stadium Seat) $15.00 Cleveland Indians

Quote Originally Posted by tkraft24 View Post
    The Berra is from 2012 Update but I'd be looking for a higher priority need for that one. If you don't see any low end GU you'd like for any of the others than I can offer the Posada/Mussina for the V-Mart Ballpark Quad GU and this insert:
    2003 Flair Collection Row 1 # 20 Omar Vizquel (103/150) Cleveland Indians

I have a Travis Hafner GU Bat card would you trade your Youkilis Upper Deck Jersey for it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast