Any 49er Jerseys,FS Helmets, Official NFL footballs signed out there?

Looking only for items with a reputable COA. Please post a photo and an asking price by PM or on the thread. Thank you
    Collecting- things at random.
    "To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of men." Hidden Content

I have a
    Joe Montana 49ers Red STAT Jersey Auto COA Mounted Memories $225
    Joe Montana Notre Dame Blue Jersey Auto COA UDA $250

do you have a photo pf the stat jrsy?

I have a Rice jersey that I'd be willing to part with for $70 plus whatever shipping will cost. It has the Rice Authentication Hologram but it is not authenticated since it came from a private signing.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

FYI, your inbox is full.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Teams View Post
    I have a Rice jersey that I'd be willing to part with for $70 plus whatever shipping will cost. It has the Rice Authentication Hologram but it is not authenticated since it came from a private signing.

...Rick
    I'm interested in the rice let me msg you in the morning, also thanks for the heads up I've cleared my inbox now

No sorry guys I can't view the pics on my phone but once I get to work I will take a look then let you guys know

Yourmyboyblue- thnaks for the post I really think thats a sweet piece but I will pass on it at this point.